12 Months of Xbox Live $34.99 at Newegg.com & Amazon

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]10984[/IMG-R]Save $15 on a year of Xbox Live.

iconamazon.gif
12 Month Xbox 360 Live $34.99 at Amazon
newegg.gif
12 Month Xbox 360 Live $34.99 at Newegg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought one! Thanks!

My Gold membership expires on June 2nd. So I was in the market for one anyway! :D

Not a bad deal, mine expires in August so I'm going to hope someone makes it for $30 like Amazon did last spring :p Thanks OP, this is a great deal regardless!

does amazon usually end up matching newegg? i need a new card but i would really rather spend some of my amazon credit.

Was just about to buy one from NewEgg when I saw that Amazon was price matching.

Picked Amazon.

Pro- saved $2.89 in CA state tax
Con-doesn't ship out until May 10th

Excellent find, I was looking around for a sale on these so I can be ready for Red Dead Redemption.

dammit, I've still got over a year left of Live, but I'm in dire need of MS points which I never seem to find a good deal on.

[quote name='rp71284']https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/MyAccount.aspx

You should be prompted for your Email/PW combo for your XBL account. Unfortunately that's the only way to get the exact date.[/QUOTE]

Meh. It tells me what I already knew, that I used a prepaid card and my credit card is going to expire soon. I thought there was another way to find out.

[quote name='tyrok3k']Meh. It tells me what I already knew, that I used a prepaid card and my credit card is going to expire soon. I thought there was another way to find out.[/QUOTE]

Log on to XBL with computer
Under Xbox live ---> scroll down to xbox live marketplace
To the left of point balance click on my account (don't scroll down)

should say something like this.

Membership Level

Xbox LIVE Prepaid 1 month Gold Membership Card
End date: 1/3/2011

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Naterrs']dammit, I've still got over a year left of Live, but I'm in dire need of MS points which I never seem to find a good deal on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember there used to be a ton of threads and discussion regarding points and then they all went away.

[quote name='John187']Log on to XBL with computer
Under Xbox live ---> scroll down to xbox live marketplace
To the left of point balance click on my account (don't scroll down)

should say something like this.

Membership Level

Xbox LIVE Prepaid 1 month Gold Membership Card
End date: 1/3/2011[/QUOTE]

No dice. But I did click Membership Level on the left side and it says when I activated the card rather then when my membership ends. I guess that's good enough for now. Maybe it will be fixed after my card expires.

[quote name='manicbomber']Yeah, I remember there used to be a ton of threads and discussion regarding points and then they all went away.[/QUOTE]

I know Amazon has had their 4000 point cards on sale for like $41.54 several times over the last few weeks. That's a pretty nice deal.

I found this same deal on my own, but I went to the CAG page to find the deal so CHEAPY GETS PAID, that bald mofo deserves a little something to wet his beak.

[quote name='rogueweapon']I found this same deal on my own, but I went to the CAG page to find the deal so CHEAPY GETS PAID, that bald mofo deserves a little something to wet his beak.[/QUOTE]

CAG page? I'll do that but I'm not sure what it means.

in for one from amazon, i missed the last sale. my live is expiring in a month or so.

Awesome, thanks for sharing this one. Was looking for a good deal on a 1 year for the kiddos birthday gift this weekend.

[quote name='Naterrs']dammit, I've still got over a year left of Live, but I'm in dire need of MS points which I never seem to find a good deal on.[/QUOTE]

4000 points for $39.99 at Dell. Use Bing cashback for an extra 3% off.

[quote name='tyrok3k']No dice. But I did click Membership Level on the left side and it says when I activated the card rather then when my membership ends. I guess that's good enough for now. Maybe it will be fixed after my card expires.[/QUOTE]

Try https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Flows/ManageSubscription/ChooseSubscription.aspx

Is $35 as cheap as these get? My subscription doesn't expire until January so I'm not sure if I should hold out for a better deal (or for Microsoft to make Gold free).

I wouldn't say thats the cheapest you'd find, slickkill77. After all, I got my first year of live for $26, free ship, no tax. If you don't absolutely need it within the next month, or two months, I'd wait for a better deal. I see LIVE sales around $30 pretty often, and I don't think < $30 is all that rare if you know when to look.

[quote name='AquaKnight']I wouldn't say thats the cheapest you'd find, slickkill77. After all, I got my first year of live for $26, free ship, no tax. If you don't absolutely need it within the next month, or two months, I'd wait for a better deal. I see LIVE sales around $30 pretty often, and I don't think < $30 is all that rare if you know when to look.[/QUOTE]

When and where to look??

bread's done
Back