Guitar Hero 5 software (360) $14.76 New

jstew9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Now $14.76

Didn't see a post on this, sorry if it is a repeat.

I got a CAG price tracker alert for the 360 stand alone GH5 at $22 -- clicked through to Amazon and found it was currently $17.93 new
Link

Note: as of right now the Wii version is $22.23 and the PS3 version is $39.96 -- so 360 stand alone only.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jstew9']Didn't see a post on this, sorry if it is a repeat.

I got a CAG price tracker alert for the 360 stand alone GH5 at $22 -- clicked through to Amazon and found it was currently $17.93 new (Link).

Note: as of right now the Wii version is $22.23 and the PS3 version is $39.96 -- so 360 stand alone only.[/QUOTE]

Great price. Bitchin' song list.

It was down to 16.27 when I added it to my cart and a few minutes later it dropped to [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$14.76 :)
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Damn I would pick it up if it were for PS3. Lately I have felt like playing with plastic toy guitars...

Looks like it is indeed down to 14.76, also the 360 guitar bundle is 39.75 right now on amazon as well

I've been waiting for this to drop to 12.XX at my Target...looks like I don't have to wait anymore. Only paying a little extra after tax from Target...plus I don't have to worry about the last copy of GH5 sitting around for the next drop and I can play it with my friend during our Friday binge drinking ritual.

[quote name='Dendaman']Waiting for the inevitable $10 mark.[/QUOTE]

I just got it from Gamefly earlier in the week for 13.60. If it goes for any less than that new im gonna have to :wall:...

[quote name='Dendaman']Waiting for the inevitable $10 mark.[/QUOTE]

Check out your local Family Video (if you have one). I picked this game up there for 10 bucks in pristine condition with the manual. They even had like 5 of them for sale.

Even the guitar/game bundle is at a great price at under $40. Meanwhile, the PS3 versions are about $40 for the game alone and the guitar/game bundle at $62.

Amazon has no musical love for PS3 owners. :cry:

[quote name='bigredvan14']It's now $14.76, while the trade in value is still $15? Time to make some bank. Oh yeah.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!!! Now all I need to do is buy 100 copies and resell them back to Amazon to make a $24 profit. I can already smell those virtual dollars. ;)

bread's done
Back