H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

twztid13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
337 (100%)
INTRO TO MY TRADELIST - i assure you my stuff is well taken care of. my items are adult owned & cared for in a smoke free, kid free household, with no one but me handling my items, once in my possession. all items are for trade & sell, unless noted. clicking on items in bold orange will take you to pics of that item in my album. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING! feel free to ask me anything. i can take pics if you want. all pm's & bumps will be returned.

i DO NOT screw people around, & i expect the same courtesy when dealing with me. i ship everything in an appropiately protected and padded mailer or box. Please do the same when you trade with me. ALL items shipped to me without a dc# is AT YOUR OWN RISK. if you would like insurance on anything you buy or get from me, i will be more than happy to add at YOUR expense. lastly, PLEASE don't say a game is mint when it has small scratches on the disc or bumps/holes/indentations on the artwork or cases. great communication makes for easier and far better trades for both parties involved.

all games are black label (non greatest/platinum hits, etc) unless specifically noted. i am willing to accept offers on all items (lowballs may be ignored, as i am a well informed gamer, as are most CAG's that have been around for a while). i am open to negotiation with prices/trade offers on most items, especially misc. electronics items (gps, camcorder, clothes, etc). if you ask, i can also take high quality pics of anything on my list for you since album pics are very scaled down. i can only ship to lower 48 states inside the US. sorry for any inconvenience.

PAYMENTS - Paypal, Amazon (payments, credit or giftcards), Gamestop giftcards (physical cards only), cash (at your own risk. MUST be received before i mail out anything) & postal money orders (at your own risk. MUST be received before i mail out anything) are acceptable forms of payment for all transactions. DC# included in items that are PRICED (unless otherwise noted). if item is noted not to include a DC#, but you still want a DC#, PLEASE add .80 cents to listed price.

_______________________RATINGS_______________________
*MINT means just like new.
*EXCELLENT means its got minor wear on the case and/or manual, and disc has no scratches (i will mention it if disc has any scratches). items other than games have minor signs of use, and very well taken care of.
*GOOD is between excellent and decent. may have very few surface scratches and/or minor wear (i usually use if item has sticker/residue on item or case, but is otherwise in excellent condition).
*DECENT means it definitely has wear (maybe tear) on the case and/or manual, and disc has some surface scratches. plays all the way through on disc, and loads to hard drive fine.
*anything below these ratings, i probably wont be trying to sell you (but i will go into detail if it comes to that).

**NOW PLAYING** (for reference, so you can see what NOT to offer me. these games are NOT for sale/trade unless in proper list):
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (all DLC except the newest one), Little Big Planet, Dead Space 2 (have Severed DLC), Dead Space Extraction, Mortal Kombat (have old school sub zero. have all character DLC), Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (digital version), Deus Ex:Human Revolution, Shadows of the Damned,

PSN games- Dead Nation, Ratchet & Clank:Quest for Booty, Wipeout HD (have Fury DLC),

PSN+ content - Stacking (have all DLC), Sonic 1 & 2, Burn Zombie Burn, Sam & Max:The Devil's Playhouse (ep.1-5), Lead & Gold, Shatter, Zen pinball, Golden Axe, Comix Zone,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSP digital content (games i own, but can't play cuz i don't own a psp anymore): Killzone:Liberation, Little Big Planet PSP,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:360: Lost Odyssey (need to finish. i'm on disc 4), Grand Theft Auto 4 (keeping till i finish BoGT, have all dlc), Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (have weapon pack 1 DLC), Crysis 2 LE, Dead Space, Dirt 3 (have all DLC), Halo3:ODST, Mass Effect 2 (have all DLC), Gears of War 2 (disc only), Bioshock, Halo: Reach (have all DLC), Halo 3,

XBLA: Lara Croft:GoL, Xmen Arcade, Deadliest Warrior, Comic Jumper, Shadow Complex, Super Meat Boy, 'Splosion Man, Ms. 'Splosion Man, Portal:Still Alive, Costume Quest (have Grubbins DLC), Assault Heroes 2, Dead Space Ignition, Hard Corps:Uprising, Pinball FX2 classic (want Marvel tables), Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Outland, Bastion, Gatling Gears,
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Goldeneye (surprisingly fantastic game, btw), Sonic Colors (still sealed),
:3ds: LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest unlocked),
================================================================

Deal of the Week (bundle):

*ecko grey short sleeve shirt - as with all these, this shirt was washed once, but never worn. says size XL, but runs small. the upper part of the sleeves are ribbed, and it is a very thick, high quality shirt. paid $36 brand new.
*ecko short sleeve mustard 1972 w rubber sun under logo - size Large. great quality shirt. not flimsy, but not THICK thick like the grey ecko shirt above. this is the same for all the yellow shirts. paid $28 new.
*ecko short sleeve mustard w red rhino logo - size Large. excellent condition. paid $28 new.
*ecko short sleeve thin orange w white logo - size XL. like new. is thin, but very quality. i don't use that word lightly, even though i use it on every item. ecko makes quality clothes. this is very good for hot days, as it's breathable, and has reinforced sides. paid $36 new.
*ecko short sleeve yellow glow in dark logo - size Large. looks awesome in clubs, etc., with the glow in the dark logos on front & back. paid $28 new.
*tommy long sleeve red striped zip up collared - size Large. very nice shirt. really wish it fit me. paid $42 new.
============================All of these clothes for 70$ shipped (or 80$ worth of games)============================

HAVE:

*PayPal* (for wants, or to even out trades).

:pc:--------------------PC-------------------
*Portal 2 (steam code that came w/ ps3 version) - you must rent or borrow a copy of portal2 on ps3 (& possibly a ps3) to redeem this code. once the ps3 & steam accounts are linked (this is why you need a ps3/ps3 copy of Portal2), you do NOT need to retain a ps3 or ps3 copy of Portal2 to play it on PC (they are only needed only for initial setup).

--------------------PSX-------------------
*ps1 analog controller - new condition, but no packaging (works w/ ps2 exactly like ps2 controller. works just as well w/ ps1, obviously).

------------------Guides------------------
*Splinter Cell Double Agent guide (for xbox360, ps2, gamecube, pc) - good condition (front & back covers have lots of shelf ware-corners & spine are worn. pages are in great condition).

:360: ----------------Xbox360----------------
:360: __________Games__________
*Dead Space (greatist hits)- new/sealed - 18$
*James Bond 007: Bloodstone - mint/complete (need to finish it)
*Grand Theft Auto IV - good (few light scratches on disc)/no manual (has case/artwork/foldout map of liberty city w/ controls listed on it, all in excellent cond). i MUST finish Ballad of Gay Tony before trading or selling (as it's the XBL version & i need this disc to play it), but probably won't start it until someone shows interest, as with all games listed that are unfinished since i need to complete newer games 1st that have higher value.
*Perfect Dark Zero - excellent/complete (platinum hits. would be mint, but has sticky spot on top right where a price tag was. goo gone will make it mint, but i don't have any atm) - 6$ (DC# not included).
*Halo: Reach - mint/complete (in a black case from the LE) - $22 shipped
*Gears of War 3 - mint/complete - $51 shipped

:360: ____DLC/in game items____
*Crysis 2 LE content - 5$

:360: _______Avatar Items_______
*ESPN jersey (female).:hot: - $2
*Xbox Loves You Shirt (female) - $1
*Adidas Superstar outfit (female) - (footlocker exclusive?) from kinect release party in NY.:hot: - $2
*Alan Wake Avatar Shirt(female) - $1
*Banshee Avatar Prop - $1
=================ALL 5 Avatar items for $5 (or will include any 1 code with any 1 purchase)=================

:360: ______Miscellaneous_______
*ninja gaiden 2 slipcover - mint.
*Tekken 6 Tattooed Sleeve & Laser Cell (w/ authenticity certificate) - new/both still in plastic.:hot:
*360 faceplate - 'carbon' - mint - pics in album (the dark one).
*360 faceplate - mint - from the original black elite console. pics will be added soon.
*OXM discs #110 - current (except #117. have all the mags from 108 - current, though).
*Call of Duty Black Ops Laser Cell (Amazon preorder bonus) - new/still in plastic.:bomb:
*Assassin's Creed Revalations Gamestop preorder bonus poster - artwork by penny arcade - mint
*1 year XBL Gold card - $47 shipped. will pm code for $45.
*Wired MS Headset (white) - mint/new
*Chatpad (white) - mint/new - 15$ (came with starter pack, so no box). 19$ for the new chatpad & new wired headset.

:ps3:-------------------PS3-------------------
:ps3: _________Games__________
*Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - excellent/complete

:ps3: ____DLC/in game items____
*Blur - day 1 advantage booster kit (preorder bonus)
*2 Fast 2 Furious (to own, not rent)
*Dead Space 2 Online Pass

:ps3: ______Miscellaneous______
*Dead Island blood splatter wall furniture item for ps home personal spaces (free with any trade or sell. just ask)

:wii: -------------------Wii--------------------
:wii: _________Games_________
*Goldeneye 007 - mint/complete - (includes code to unlock "Classic Conflict multiplayer mode". this normally only comes with CE. need a few days to finish if interested).:bomb:

:wii: ______Miscellaneous______
*Gold Classic Controller Pro - new/mint - (was never sealed since it came with Goldeneye bundle. never used. since it can be used with the Wii U, the value just went up to me).:bomb:
=========================Gold controller & Goldeneye for 48$ shipped (in original CE packaging - MINT/complete)=====================

:3ds: -------------------3DS-------------------
nothing at the moment :(

-------------------Misc.--------------------
* JVC Everio GZ-MG330 30 GB Hard Disk Drive Camcorder with 35x Optical Zoom (Blue) - MINT/new/complete (except for original box). put in carrying case (not included) w/ everything still in plastic, unopened. never used - 225$:hot: i paid $389 brand new.
*RCA 2GB mp3 player(and voice recorder - midnight blue) - MINT/NEW condition - 17$ (comes w/ earphones). has SD micro slot to increase storage space.:hot:
http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-EasyShare-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B0013G1YAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1285995754&sr=8-1.
*Garmin GPS model: nuvi 265 (t) - MINT/new/complete (except for original box). has stand & all accessories. never used - $68:hot: includes lifetime traffic updates, and hands free calling from your phone with blutooth. NOTE: Model number on the box is 265T because the traffic receiver is included; however, the model number on the device itself is 265 as the "T" in 265T refers to the additional component, which was not always included with the 265 model. see it here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...inkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B001ELJ9P6
*sandisk 16gb thumb drive - small, keychain size (2" x 0.5" x 3cm tall)- mint/new - $25
=======================================ALL items in Misc for $275======================================

------------------Clothes------------------
just adding this since i have tons of clothes i can no longer fit into, many new with tags, new but washed once, or washed & worn very few times (less than 3 or 4 times). please keep in mind that i paid taxes on all these items, & shipping on many, so the price listed is not including the FULL price i paid. i am in no way asking for anything close to the price i paid for them. i understand i have to take a loss, but that's better than nothing since i can no longer wear 80% of these items. offers, or inclusions in trades are encouraged. since people are thrown off by me listing the prices i paid for these items, i'll just say on most of the never worn items (meaning not all - more for the ICP jerseys), i'm trying to get around 50% of what i paid (not including shipping), with the worn stuff being less. ALL of the ICP jerseys are pretty darn RARE now, but i am not trying to sell or trade for ebay prices to CAG's. thanks alot for looking, as i know these clothes are out of place here.
-----washed. never worn-----
*ecko grey short sleeve shirt - as with all these, this shirt was washed once, but never worn. says size XL, but runs small. the upper part of the sleeves are ribbed, and it is a very thick, high quality shirt. paid $36 brand new.
*ecko short sleeve mustard 1972 w rubber sun under logo - size Large. great quality shirt. not flimsy, but not THICK thick like the grey ecko shirt above. this is the same for all the yellow shirts. paid $28 new.
*ecko short sleeve mustard w red rhino logo - size Large. excellent condition. paid $28 new.
*ecko short sleeve thin orange w white logo - size XL. like new. is thin, but very quality. i don't use that word lightly, even though i use it on every item. ecko makes quality clothes. this is very good for hot days, as it's breathable, and has reinforced sides. paid $36 new.
*ecko short sleeve yellow glow in dark logo - size Large. looks awesome in clubs, etc., with the glow in the dark logos on front & back. paid $28 new.
*tommy long sleeve red striped zip up collared - size Large. very nice shirt. really wish it fit me. paid $42 new.
*hilfiger deep red & navy thick silk type material short sleeve - size XL. paid $36.
*hilfiger navy & orange thick silk type material short sleeve - size XL. paid $36.
*jnco off white cargo pants w reflective bubble logo - 36W x 32L. paid $59
*jnco off white cargo pants - 36W x 32L. paid $59.
*ICP wicked clownz white mesh football jersey - size XXL. runs small, so it is really a size XL fit. the collar is off-white, while the rest of the jersey is closer to normal white. paid $100 new.
-------new. never worn-------
*ecko xxl sweater multicolored - xxl. NEW. paid $58. really thin, but fantastic quality. i live in Texas & it was a very bad idea to think i would ever wear these, since when it is cold, everyone has the heat on wherever i go.
*ecko xxl sweater blue w yellow stripes - xxl. NEW. paid $58. really thin, but fantastic quality. same as above.
*ecko thick short sleeve white with grey logo on front with ribbed upper sleeves -
size XL. slightly bigger than normal XL t-shirts. paid $36 new.
*hilfiger long sleeve thin black and white checkered button up collared - size XL. thin and great for cool weather, as it is very breathable material. paid $60 new.
*hilfiger gray & navy long sleeve shirt - size XL. paid $69.
*guess orange short sleeve - size XL. paid $22.
*ICP short sleeve - blue logo - size XL, but runs small, so it will fit a Large. paid $27 new.
*ICP short sleeve bloody logo - size XL, but runs small, so it will fit a Large. paid $27 new.
*ICP logo gray and navy thick silk material hockey jersey - size XXL, but runs small, so fits like an XL. very quality material, but says polyester, so i know it's not silk, but feels like it. paid $150 new.
*ICP jack jeckel red mesh hockey jersey - size XXL. runs small so will fit a LITTLE big on an XL. this was the 1st hockey jersey ICP sold that wasn't black, but is the same design as their 1st run 'black hockey jerseys'. paid $150 new.
*ICP hatchetman logo red thick silk material w white mesh sides - size XL. runs a little small. this is the 1st ever basketball jersey ICP had for sale. paid $85 new.
*ICP hatchetman black and red football jersey -
size XL. the sleeves are pretty long on this jersey, as if they wanted it authentic (like pads were going to be underneath the shoulders or something, lol). this is ICP's first football jersey they ever sold. they always had their own clothes made, but finally started selling them due to high demand. paid $110 new.
*Juggalo baseball jersey black - size XL, and fits like an XL. paid $120.
*dark lotus baseball jersey raspberry - size XXL, but fits like an XL. the logos are made of some really thick material that's sparkely. hard to explain, but an awesome quality jersey. paid $120.
*twiztid BMX jersey black and green - size XXL, but fits like an XL. has mesh sides & is made out of shiny, thick silk like material (says polyester). has black cuffs on wrist. paid $110.
*psychopathic records BMX jersey black and red - size XXL, but fits like an XL. has mesh sides & is made out of shiny, thick silk like material (says polyester). has black cuffs on wrist. paid $110.
-----worn very few times (most once, but the first & last items were 2 or 3 times-----
these have all been folded in my closet for a few months, so the wrinkles are NOT permanent, and will be as good as new with a simple wash & dry. they have been folded so the crease is in the front.
*ecko short sleeve DJ with leather rhino on sleeve -
size Large. will not fit XL. paid $36 new.
*polo off white military cargo shorts - size 33, but run big, so really would fit size 34. paid $60 new.
*polo off white cell phone shorts - size 33, but run big, so really would fit size 34. paid $60 new.
*polo cream firefighter cargo shorts - size 34. they are a stiffer material than the others, i guess you'd say. like, the wouldn't budge shape in a strong wind. like maybe a painters pants material? not sure, but again, fantastic quality. paid $60 new.
*jnco washed out blue skater shorts - size 34. these have been worn & washed probably about 7 - 8 times, but they don't fit, so worth listing, imho. paid $36 new.
------new shoes,sandals------
*doc martin sandals w velcro strap size 9 US - size 9 US. paid $120
*doc martin sandals w buckle strap size 9 US - size 9 US. paid $120
*ecko kicks - lowtop laceless red leather on red shiny - mint/new. size 9 US. pretty spot on in size. 10's probably couldn't wear comfortably. extremely high quality, well made, amazing looking shoes. paid $84 new.

WANT: (not in order of preference)

*OFFERS (worst that can happen is i decline a trade, but there are plenty of games & stuff I want that I don't have listed)
-------higher wants-------
*amazon credit/e-giftcards:hot:
*paypal
*gamestop giftcards (physical card only)
*wal-mart giftcards
*Best Buy giftcards(at lower value. physical card only)
*looking for ways to get new/preorder games
-------lower wants--------
:3ds:*3DS money cards
:360:*MS point cards
:ps3:*PSN $ cards
:wii:*Wii game registration codes
except 3DS system, OoT 3DS, Wii Fit, SMG, SMG2, NSMB, Metroid:Other M, Super Paper Mario, Sin&Punishment:SS & Kirby's Epic Yarn.
NO gameshares
--------XBL/PSN--------
:360:*Avatar clothes or props (Male only. will look at any, but i own alot, so i prefer more rare items like chuck green outfit, etc., but NOT the trophies & xbox employee type rare stuff. that's too rare for my tastes, lol)
:360:*Toy Soldiers: Cold War
:360:/:ps3:*DLC for games in "Now Playing" list
---------GAMES---------
I only want games that are complete, and in mint or excellent condition. i will list any exceptions.
I am aware that some of these are not released yet, but listed them so i don't forget to add them when they are released (and because i don't intend to buy them atm).
:360:*Need For Speed: The Run
:360:*RAGE
:360:*Saints Row: The Third
:360:*Tales of Vesperia
:360::ps3:*Alice: Madness Returns (with online pass - lower want)
:360::ps3:*Catherine
:360::ps3:*Child of Eden
:360::ps3:*El Shaddai - Ascention of the Metatron
:ps3:*Dark Souls
:ps3:*God of War: Origins Collection
:ps3:*Ico/SotC HD Remake
:ps3:*Little Big Planet 2
:ps3:*MGS HD Collection
:ps3:*Tales Of Graces F
:ps3:*Resistance 3 (low want)
:ps3:*Tales Of Xillia
:ps3:*Twisted Metal
:wii:*Kirby's Return to Dreamland
:wii:*Last Story
:wii:*Lost In Shadow
:wii:*Monando: Beginning Of The World (Xenoblade Chronicles?)
:wii:*Pandora's Tower
:wii:*Super Mario Galaxy 2
:wii:*Super Paper Mario (low want)
:wii:*Tales Of Graces
:3ds:*Cave Story 3D
:3ds:*Kid Icarus: Uprising
:3ds:*Resident Evil: Revelations
:3ds:*Starfox 64 3D
:3ds:*Super Mario 3D Land
:3ds:*Ghost Recon:Shadow Wars
:ds:*Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (LOW want)
:joystick:*to CYL

**THANK YOU for taking the time to look at my wares. please bump even if u just glance at my tradelist. all bumps will be returned**

Last edited by a moderator:
stuff that is PENDING OUT: - meaning it is not available whatsoever!

*Gears of War 2 - good/disc only
==============================================================================

waiting on feedback from:
it's all good, atm

Last edited by a moderator:
no thanks hockeyfun66@. ill probably need the points for RDR dlc. fyi the physical 1600 pts cards are like $16+ at amazon.com right now.

[quote name='twztid13']*PayPal* (for wants, or to even out trades)
Okami-ps2
Perfect Dark Zero-good condition
3 month XBL card
mod nation racers- air raid dlc (driver & airplane cart w/ lots of extras to make them unique)
2nd gen 8gb ipod touch-mint/like new condition
[/QUOTE]

CML for these please.

I'm racking my brain figuring out what kind of offer would allow me to do a flip and get your Okami PS2 box art and manual for nothing (I needs a new hobby).

i was hoping to include okami w/ the ps2 im selling. my local wal-mart had it TODAY for $39.99. how odd. there are cag'ers & sites that specialize in just cover art/manuals for games pretty cheap. the thrdads ive checked here had pretty rare covers, but i dont have a clue what the addy is. i was just randomly searching. do a search for 'ps2 cover art' or similar & u might be surprised.

[quote name='twztid13']i was hoping to include okami w/ the ps2 im selling. my local wal-mart had it TODAY for $39.99. how odd. there are cag'ers & sites that specialize in just cover art/manuals for games pretty cheap. the thrdads ive checked here had pretty rare covers, but i dont have a clue what the addy is. i was just randomly searching. do a search for 'ps2 cover art' or similar & u might be surprised.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been looking the cover project for snes stuff (since the boxes are hard to find) but I figure with how recent the ps2 is I'll just have to be patient on okami.

For your systems, you might want to try out your local craigslist (make the buyer pick-up) since shipping tends to eat up one's profit. I sold a gamecube recently for $15...another option is that if you have a silver cube and controller you can trade it into amazon for $10 (they pay the shipping).

For the ps2, maybe try $40 for the system and $10 firm for the game? People tend to want systems cheap (I got a like new ps2 fat for $10 locally btw, with some games :hot: but not everybody has my powers).

[quote name='twztid13']thanks for the advice. never used craigs list, but ill definitly check it out.[/QUOTE]

If you do make sure to anonymize your email and delete anybody who doesn't respond like normal human beings, in between legitimate deals the spam can be fierce.

60$ + shipping. i threw the other stuff in just to sweeten it, but it knocks the shipping costs up. it has been between 15-18$ for the 17 lb box w all that stuff. didnt ask where the zip codes w those shipping costs where though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back