Xbox 360 lego and pure bundle with free, points card, live card at Walmart.com

megaman187

CAG Veteran
saw a previous post on here for the wii, and decided to do some looking around...

so i looked over in xbox 360 and saw that they're giving away that lego batman elite and pure bundle with a bunch of free stuff also!....thinking about that, since my shitty pro is almost full...(im on my second hardrive!)

too bad its not on the splinter cell console!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Elite-120GB-Console-w-2-Bonus-Games/13228495

hopefully this isnt a repost?

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']the DS post is 2 threads below you.. Lol not sure about the 360 though[/QUOTE]

i kno! sorrry! i chnaged it to an xbox 360 thread!

This isn't a bad deal for someone brand new to the 360 and is not interested in Halo ODST...You get a little of everything to try out and maybe outside a HDMI cable or a second controller, you wouldn't need to buy anything else.

This actually isn't a bad deal as a gift for a family and not for a gamer. Comes with a 1600 point card (or 4000 points for just $20 more), a play and charge kit ($15), and 3 months of live ($13.50) or a year of Live for $30 more.

So for $300 you get a bonus of $50 or so of actual useful stuff or for $360 (lol) you get $55 worth of bonus stuff. It's only a $5 saving over the other bundle, but $5 is $5. Now of course...this is all based on retail prices so.

bread's done
Back