WTB: PS3 80gb CECHE01 Motherboard or Repairable system

Chardyll

CAGiversary!
Hello all, I'm currently looking to buy specifically, a motherboard to a PS3 80gb backwards compatible unit. Model is CECHE01. The motherboard in my unit is broken from water damage, thanks to my graceful handling of glasses of water in and out of my bedroom. Ergo, I'm looking to find a replacement that is in working condition, possibly from a system that had a different problem, or you just have a spare? I really don't care as long as it hasn't been used as a frisbee or used as kindling for your campfire. I might also be interested in your whole broken system if you want to get rid of it, as long as the motherboard is in working condition. Even if its a YLOD problem, that's ok, AS LONG AS IT HAS NOT BEEN OPENED BEFORE, I.E., WARRANTY SEAL IS INTACT AND NOT REMOVED/PUT BACK ON.

HAVE: ~Paypal~

As my collection is pretty small, I don't really have anything other than a working man's money to put up for trade. Just wanting to get my PS3 fixed up, at this point. PM me with any questions and if you have one for me to make an offer on. Thanks for looking!!

How much are you looking for it?

My PS3 - same model - recently stopped playing Blue Ray games and giving me the same error I paid Sony to Fix just over a year ago. I'd be interested in selling but am trying to get a NEW PS3 as well. Let me know.

bread's done
Back