Can't cancel my gamestop preorder?

Azurken

CAGiversary!
So I preordered Lost Planet 2 and Red Dead Redemption on GS.com but now I changed my mind on Lost planet 2 and decided that this game should be discounted even further. So when I preordered both of them I used the 25% off coupon for $100 purchases. On the website am I allowed to cancel my RDR order but NOT my LP2 order which is strange.

The total is about $98 (discounted from 130 something)but since I will cancel the LP2 it will be very below the $100, will I still be able to get RDR at a reduced price (the 25% off) at about $50 all in total. Or will they both have to be cancelled.

BTW I already emaled the [email protected] address, but I am impatient and wanted to ask what CAG has to say or answers.

a preorder must be cancel 10 days before release date, thats why you are able to cancel RDR because the game is still 10 days away, sorry bro, try to give them a call but if you are able to cancel i doubt you are gonna get away with the 25% discount

Yeah, they said they shipped it already, but its okay i changed my mind on that game anyways... thanks for replying

bread's done
Back