The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $18.00 AT AMAZON

Gah, I had to bite on it. I also got an e-mail stating that I received a $5 MP3 credit for the order. Anyone else that order this get the same e-mail? I want to make sure it is actually mine and not one of my parent's before I go out and purchase most of Internet Leaks.

I love this game, I almost got near the end but picked up other games and put this one down. I should finish it some day. But it's imo better than phantom hourglass so anyone who liked PH one bit will love this one.

Dr. Dib, it should be. Amazon used to send me 5 dollar mp3 credits for almost anything.

I grabbed it. I was waiting for this to go back down to $19.99 but was pleasantly surprised to see $18 today. My GF wanted the new Sookie Stackhouse book, so using Spirit Tracks as a "filler" to get free shipping was a perfect way to up the approval factor.

And as Dr. Dib said, there does seem to be a $5 MP3 offer attached to this (and maybe any video game purchase made right now?) so that's a nice bonus.

It trades in to Gazelle for $16, and $16.80 if you get amazon credit. So you can basically get it and play it for 3 weeks or so and send it back to gazelle for almost all your money back. Thats assuming you have amazon prime and amazon credit to burn. So you waste $1.20, for a 3 week rental, and club nintendo points.

[quote name='Estebon']It trades in to Gazelle for $16, and $16.80 if you get amazon credit. So you can basically get it and play it for 3 weeks or so and send it back to gazelle for almost all your money back. Thats assuming you have amazon prime and amazon credit to burn. So you waste $1.20, for a 3 week rental, and club nintendo points.[/QUOTE]

that is IF The trade in prices stay that high

You basically lock it in buddy. Gazelle gives you 30 days to send it in. However, you don't want to send it in too late cause if they get it after the 30 day point, they don't have to honor the locked in TIV.

It's weird how this one got so low so fast. Usually zelda games take years to drop, but this one has been $25 for a while at amazon and just came out about 6 months ago.

[quote name='Muitabui']great deal
jump in if you havent already :)
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Well im going to have to at this price alright, great deal!

I might have to jump on this game. I wasn't too big a fan of PH but it was alright I guess. This one does seem better though.

Walmart has it for the same price, which likely means this deal lasts as long as Walmart has the game in stock.

I'm thinking this deal may be too good to pass up for me. I hadn't really intended in buying Spirit Tracks since I just beat Phantom Hourglass not long ago and like to space out games in a series, but I doubt I'll be seeing a price any lower than this anytime soon.

Great game, especially for this price.

Difficulty of both puzzles and combat felt just right. I was a fan of the train system at first, but grew to hate it as time went on. It was just so slow and tedious, and made me NOT want to do any side quests at the end-game (love the train music though!). The flute was also very frustrating on the last couple of songs for me.

Sigh. I bought this when it hit $25 thinking it was a first party game and anything less than $30 was a steal.

Good deal OP

I am wondering if they published too many copies of this game at once and retailers are trying to move some stock out. It is pretty rare for a first party Nintendo game to drop this much this soon and to have been on sale as many times as this game has been. Especially for a Zelda game. But yeah if you don't have this, grab it. It's a lot of fun if you can get use to the stylus implemented controls.

I thought this at 25, hoping that was the best, I cant believe it dropped down to 18, never expected that

[quote name='spuffin']Sigh. I bought this when it hit $25 thinking it was a first party game and anything less than $30 was a steal.

Good deal OP[/QUOTE]

Same here. Bought my DSi from Amazon for $129, and felt $25 was as good as I could hope for. Great deal!

Bah, once again another game I preordered and never got around to playing drops like a rock :cry:.

[quote name='spuffin']Sigh. I bought this when it hit $25 thinking it was a first party game and anything less than $30 was a steal.

Good deal OP[/QUOTE]

This. I haven't opened it yet. I'm not even sure I want to play it, because I finally got around to playing some Phantom Hourglass and the stylus controls drive me nuts. Blah.

Mine shipped today (Sunday??) via some place called LaserShip. Not another one of these stupid courier services...

Thanks OP! I was tempted to buy this when it dropped to $25, but I just didn't get around to it (and they say laziness never pays off :D). I tossed in a turbo scratcher too for the kitties to reach free shipping, so half the household wins on this one. ^^

Arggggggg....Didn't wanna spend anymore money..but I must for the price.
I would have got this at launch,but I didn't like Phantom Hourglass......
Ok...I'm in

bread's done
Back