School Rumble complete, $40 shipped, new.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Or buy the two individual season sets for a total of $33.98 from Rightstuf instead.[/QUOTE]
Rightstuf links:
Season 1 + ova ($17): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/JI27RM0W4AmTm9NYac/browse/item/84221/4/0/0
Season 2 ($17): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/JI27RM0W4AmTm9NYac/browse/item/84222/4/0/0

Subtotal: $34
Tax: none (unless you live in Iowa)
Shipping: $4
---------------
Total: $38

I love School Rumble, this is a great deal for the complete series.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Haven't seen this one. Can anyone tell me what it's about?[/QUOTE]
Click one of the product links above and read the description. School Rumble is a high school life comedy. It is one of my favorite anime series, and possibly the funniest (it's up there with FMP Fumoffu and Lucky Star).

If you have a Got Anime? membership from TRSI and can wait a few more weeks (since a FUNimation studio sale is due soon), the total for this box set should be around $36.38 (that's with $4 S&H included). If there are other things you want, you can get free S&H if your order exceeds $49.

I'll probably hold off buying this since I've been meaning to renew my GA? membership anyway. Nice find, though!

A couple things to keep in mind, this collection was repriced (MSRP) from $99.98 to $59.98. The repricing should have started with most online retailers starting late April though FUNimation does list it officially as a 6/15/10 repriced release (no new SKU).

Therefore ~32% off the updated MSRP is not as a good deal as one would think. Buy.com has it for $33.99 + $3.40 S/H. Otherwise I would wait for the next FUNimation studio sale @ TRSI. It's anticipated to be a sale sometime in May.

[quote name='WTK']A couple things to keep in mind, this collection was repriced (MSRP) from $99.98 to $59.98. The repricing should have started with most online retailers starting late April though FUNimation does list it officially as a 6/15/10 repriced release (no new SKU).

Therefore ~32% off the updated MSRP is not as a good deal as one would think. Buy.com has it for $33.99 + $3.40 S/H. Otherwise I would wait for the next FUNimation studio sale @ TRSI. It's anticipated to be a sale sometime in May.[/QUOTE]
Nice find, that's the set I have ("The Most Awesomest Collection"). It includes all 10 discs in a single box. I think it's worth it to preorder the buy.com set even though you'll have to wait another month (6/15).

[quote name='Turk Turkleton']This show is HILARIOUS.

It's worth $70 (what I paid for it).[/QUOTE]
Yes it is, funniest anime I've ever watched. I payed $54 and it was worth every penny. By the way, awesome username... Scrubs is a great show.

Wow. I've been thinking about buying this set from Amazon for 54 or whatever. It's one of the few animes I actually like, so yeah. It's hilarious. I might have to bite on this deal.

bread's done
Back