Best Buy Text - save $30 on Wii EA Sports Active Bundle

mitch079

CAGiversary!
Just got a text, show SKU 9959201 to cashier. Expires 5/15. $30 off so that should bring it down to $30 + tax. Good deal and it's a good workout program.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I bought Wii Fit Plus about a month ago. Is EA Active better?[/QUOTE]
this works with wii fit.

Also this is $39.99 on amazon so not that HOT of a deal....just got the text myself and compared prices.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I bought Wii Fit Plus about a month ago. Is EA Active better?[/QUOTE]

Better is a relative term, depending on what you're looking to do with the workout games. I think EAs games are more active, no pun intended, so you'll burn more calories and get in better shape over time. I've been using these games for a couple of years now, started with Eye Toy Kinetic on the PS2 and then moved onto the Wii. I found Wii Fit to be fun but more of a casual exercise game. As you get used to the exercises in EA Acrive, you'll probably want to invest in a heavier resistance band (pretty cheap on Amazon). My favorite game is the Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing one though but I alternate between the EA Active games and mix in Wii Fit Plus once in awhile to keep the exercises varied.

mitch seems to echo what I've seen with my wife. She prefers to play Wii Fit, but EA Active burns a lot more calories. It just isn't as fun.

Yeah, anyone buying this, the resistance band that comes with the game will likely break after a week of use, so you'll have to buy a new one for $10 or so.

That said, pretty much everyone in my family prefers EA Active over Wii Fit

bread's done
Back