The Source Metroid Prime 3 Corruption 24.95

Frankfurt1985

CAG Veteran
While looking for a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, I came across this deal at the Source (online). As the title says, this is a new copy of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Wii). It is 24.95 + 4.95 Ground Shipping. With tax in Ontario it came to around 33.50. I am sure that the game has been cheaper in the past, but it seems the game usually runs for 40-50$ new now, so I think that this is a decent deal for a new copy.
Also, you can avoid the shipping charges if you have the game shipped to a Source store and are willing to pick it up yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hero101']You should get the trilogy instead of one game.[/QUOTE]

good idea, except the trilogy is OUT OF PRINT.

I have seen copies of the trilogy at Walmart as well. I have Prime 1 and 2 for the Gamecube though, so I decided not to hunt down the trilogy and pay an extra 30$ for games I already own.

I kinda assumed Corruption was out of print too. Seeing as it's price dropping at various places, and going out of stock. But suppose stores could just be discontinuing it themselves.

I've also seen the Prime Trilogy kicking around at RCSS. But really if you're missing 1 or 2 they're like 100 points on Goozex with no waiting queue.

bread's done
Back