Gitaroo Man

anteis24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Does it seem like this game has doubled in value recently? It's easily fetching $120 BIN's on ebay now for used copies. Looks like I won't be able to pick up one of these anytime soon.

[quote name='mbstuff']Shhhhhh... I don't want y2jrevolution checking out this thread :D He's selling me one for $25. :shock:[/quote]

Too late......Nevermind, the deals off. Ebay here I come :D

[quote name='62t']So would this be a good time to sell my sealed Rez and Gitaroo Man?[/quote]

Nah not really, unless you need about 200 dollars

[quote name='62t']So would this be a good time to sell my sealed Rez and Gitaroo Man?[/quote]

Nah not really, unless you need about 200 dollars

[quote name='y2jrevolution'][quote name='mbstuff']Shhhhhh... I don't want y2jrevolution checking out this thread :D He's selling me one for $25. :shock:[/quote]

Too late......Nevermind, the deals off. Ebay here I come :D[/quote]

Lol, I figured you'd see this thread. I just posted on your sale thread. I think it's true though. You can probably get anywhere between $65 and $120 on ebay for gitaroo-man. You'll at the very least be able to sell it for what I'm paying you and will probably cover ebay and paypal expenses, with potential to make 30-40 on top of that. If you want to back out, I understand completely, with no hard feelings whatsoever. PM me if you're seriously about Ebaying.

? for the OP.......when did you see them going for around $120? Right now there are a couple around $50, which isn't bad for that game, but not as high as i was expecting. just curious...

Amazing. Last time I checked (about 1-2 months ago) the thing was only worth about $50. Now it doubled in price, and i've seen some go for as high as $150!

I might have to part with it soon...

Damn it, saw one at GS for 17.99, but since I already had it, I let it go for someone else.....the dark side is hitting me upside the head.

bought one for $50 on ebay about 6 months ago....i beat it a few times and ill never let it go....im not even sure that $1000 would get me to part ways with this game, i love it that much

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']bought one for $50 on ebay about 6 months ago....i beat it a few times and ill never let it go....im not even sure that $1000 would get me to part ways with this game, i love it that much[/quote]

You wouldn't sell your copy for $1000 and just buy another one off Ebay for ~$50-$100? ;)

Wow, sold one on eBay for about $45 9 or 10 months ago...kinda wish I had held on to it but damn, who knew it would start to fetch that much!

Holy shit! You guys were right! I was watching three copies of Gitaroo Man and they went for $71, $101, & $178!! They were all used/opened copies, too. Unbelievable. Decisions, decisions....

Is Rez inflating as well? I rememeber seeing it for around $20 a couple months ago, but now it's up to around $40.

It seems like it's speculation rather than people wanting to play the game. Especially if you look at how fast the prices of both games have risen. I guess I don't understand the collector's mentality - $100 to play a game??? :whistle2:k

[quote name='jngx80']It seems like it's speculation rather than people wanting to play the game. Especially if you look at how fast the prices of both games have risen. I guess I don't understand the collector's mentality - $100 to play a game??? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Collectors already have the game. The only people who wants to play it don't :cool:

Oi, sorry to ressurect a totally dead topic, but I just picked this up from my local GameStop, and they had two like-new copies of it used for $44.99. I was morely wondering if anyone else has spotted this game a lot lately. I only ask because the last time I found like-new cpoies of rare games (Persona 2 & Rhapsody for PSone) at GameStop, it was because they were reprinted. So I have to ask: anyone know if Gitaroo Man has been given a quiet reprint?

[quote name='Amano']Oi, sorry to ressurect a totally dead topic, but I just picked this up from my local GameStop, and they had two like-new copies of it used for $44.99. I was morely wondering if anyone else has spotted this game a lot lately. I only ask because the last time I found like-new cpoies of rare games (Persona 2 & Rhapsody for PSone) at GameStop, it was because they were reprinted. So I have to ask: anyone know if Gitaroo Man has been given a quiet reprint?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it has. I just got my copy in the mail today that I ordered at the GS website.

I thought I was just really lucky until the GSR behind the counter opened the draw with two more GM games in it. -_-' I'm never taking anything at face value again.

GameStop seems to be the most expensive place I've seen so far. Even eBay copies are signifigantly cheaper from what they use to be on top of being about $10 less than GS' prices.

old topic... but wat else are they planning kill the value of?

In my words REZ is Next.... I sold 2 of my 3 copys months ago...

Rez has been reprinted as well. Its available new at the shady GQD for $50, and free shipping. And Im sure it will be popping up everywhere else soon too.

bread's done
Back