Wii Virtual Console Games

Randolph4233

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Do the Wii Virtual Console game sever go on sale like the games/add-ons on Xbox Live do? I want to get Super Mario RPG on the Wii Virtual COnsole, but if it might go on sale soon, I can wait. Thanks!

I think if I remembered only Sega games went on sale... think they were Sonic 1,2, 3 and a few others... but other than that one time, they never go on sale. SMRPG is worth it for 800 points... :whistle2:D

No I can't think of it ever happening. I really wish they would have a weekly sale on a VC or WiiWare game.

[quote name='Greenboom98']I think if I remembered only Sega games went on sale... think they were Sonic 1,2, 3 and a few others... but other than that one time, they never go on sale. SMRPG is worth it for 800 points... :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Super Mario RPG for the SNES is one of my favorite games of all time! It sounds like you have the game downloaded from the Virtual Console, so I have a question for you. How does the game look when it's on a big screen? I have a 52" screen, and most Wii games look kinda bad on it as it is. I can only imagine that a ported SNES game will look equally bad. Is that true or does it look decent? Thanks again!

bread's done
Back