Want Alternative to TRAINN Sites? Check this out!

eculewatt

CAG Veteran
Probably most of us have tried a trainn site. If you're not sure then take a look at http://www.yourfreeiphone.com/. They all look the same but are for different products.
I found an alternative like those trainn sites but is not and I find it to be easier too.
Most offers on trainn sites require you to pay money but with this site that I found there are more free trial offers which could help you get for free product actually for free.
The name of the site is Xpango.

They have a nice selection of prizes. Here are two categories Mp3 players and gaming consoles:
2heva0j.png
2v9srqv.png

They also have two more categories which are cell phones and HDTV's.

The way of getting prizes is pretty much the same as trainn sites. Here's a nice picture they have of showing how:

So pretty much you need to get enough credits to win the prize you want. Something like a Playstation 3 is 25 credits, or an ipod classic 120 gb is 18 credits. Offers range between 1 and 4 credits.

Heres some offers available:

Hot offers:

Webhosting Offers:

Heres some testimonials from their site

I am trying to win a Xbox 360 and plan to post a testimonial here, with the help from you guys so i really hope that you can refer me.

sorry i don't think so. theres one where you can apply for a credit card but the rest including free trials require a credit card

bread's done
Back