H: Stuff. W: Stuff.

stuntman21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
Welcome to my humble abode, hope you have yourself a good time while looking around. See anything you like don't hesitate to pm me with offers or post in here :D. Thanks for having a look, free bumps are greatly appreciated and will be returned as soon as I see them. General rules for trading hold true here, members with lower feedback will ship first or anyone buying from me will pay first.

:hot:= Probably not leaving my hands unless it's a spectacular offer :D/high want!!
:cold:= Easy to get off me, but no insults lol :D/low want

Wants:
Paypal
32gb Micro SD(preferably a reputable brand)
Offers
To CYL :hot:

Have:

:360: Bioshock Infinite(probably gonna play for a while)
:360: Halo 4
:360: NFS: MW(new one)

:360: Turtle Beach x12 headset, only a month or two old, just went with a wireless one.

:pc: Amigo II usb headset adapter(used this to use my X11's on ps3, only thing that I didn't care for was you couldn't change chat/game volumes seperately when using on ps3)

Last edited by a moderator:
my-pokemans.jpg

:gba: Pokemon Red
:gba: Pokemon Blue
:gba: Pokemon Silver
:gba: Pokemon Gold
:gba: Gameboy advance

I'm pretty sure I have almost all of these lying around, certainly the Gameboy advance and I could almost certainly find at least 2 or 3 of the above games.

Feel free to PM me with a $ offer :)

nah, I kinda traded it in a while back to get that cred in addition to some other games so I'd be getting less if you know what I mean. Didn't see anything else I'd do it for on your list either, sorry. Thanks for the interest!

nope, don't have any other 360 games as I traded a lot of them in a few weeks ago. Just send me a paypal offer and I'll see if we can't work something out.

cml for the ds, if you see anything...

what kind of condition is the ds in? any scratches on and or off the screen? anything wrong with the screen? does it hold a good charge?

thanks

bread's done
Back