10%-30% Off Select Titles + $10 Coupon at GameStop.com - 5/24 new games & price drops

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]14809[/IMG-R]Save 10%-30% off select titles and get a $10 coupon towards future purchases. Spend $100+ and use coupon code 25DEAL to get an additional 25% off. Online only.

Highlights include:
:360::ps3: Super Street Figher IV $29.99
:ps3: God of War III $44.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $34.99
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It $16.99
:ds: Glory of Heracles $12.99

icongs_r1.gif
All discounted titles with $10 coupon

Edit: Some people have had success using coupon code "2D15" to get 15% off and free shipping on a single item. Also, thanks for the clean-up, Cheapy!

Edit 2: Used games do qualify for the $10 coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code 2D15 might work after several tries....YMMV for 15% off and free ground shipping (applied after the 5th attempt).
Also, code SAVER will work for free VALUE shipping if the above code gets denied.

Final total was $25.49 + tax.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Code 2D15 might work after several tries....YMMV for 15% off and free ground shipping (applied after the 5th attempt).

Final total was $25.49 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Think that'll invalidate the $10 coupon later?

[quote name='Okatha']Think that'll invalidate the $10 coupon later?[/QUOTE]

There's no mention of restrictions for the $10 coupon, so it had better not.

I got 2D15 + SAVER to work. About $25.50 before tax, plus the bonus $10 coupon. Not bad, guess I'll have to return my unopened SSFIV from release. It was only $30 after 25% off coupon.

Hopefully Amazon matches this. At $29.99 + $10 Credit, that'd be really nice considering it's been maybe half a month since the game came out.

[quote name='DeathBringer']Deals are crazy for this game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what's up with that?? Are they just trying to clear stock...I don't get it, the deals on some of these games are sick.

Complete list: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=847&loc=homeflash2

God of War III
Playstation 3
$44.99

Mario Kart Wii
Nintendo Wii
$44.99

Splinter Cell: Conviction
Xbox 360
$44.99

Splinter Cell: Conviction
PC
$44.99

Wario Land: Shake It
Nintendo Wii
$16.99

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Playstation 3
$44.99

Dante's Inferno
Xbox 360
$44.99

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition
Playstation 3
$44.99

Mass Effect 2
Xbox 360
$44.99

MAG
Playstation 3
$39.99

Assassin's Creed 2
Playstation 3
$27.99

Assassin's Creed 2
Xbox 360
$27.99

Dante's Inferno
Sony PSP
$34.99

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
Nintendo Wii
$44.99

Supreme Commander 2
PC
$24.99

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Nintendo Wii
$34.99

Super Street Fighter IV
Playstation 3
$29.99

Super Street Fighter IV
Xbox 360
$29.99

Glory of Heracles
Nintendo DS
$12.99

Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun
Nintendo Wii
$44.99

Damn, I just had my previous order of SSFIV ship out today. Anyway I can get the $10 credit now, or should I just order another copy?

They keep lowering the price on this game and now add $10 future coupon is not fair.

I just ordered this 3 days ago for $25.

I'm going to request a coupon back or I will reorder and return my other copy!

Just curious but what's the rule with Gamestop and free shipping? You need to use code SAVER or is it automatic now? I'm curious because if I use my GC from previous sales, it will override the free shipping which kinda negates the deal.

Got Glory of Heracles and Warioland Shake It. Total came out to $32.75, but I'll be getting 2 $10 coupons for a future purchase, so basically I only spent $12.75 for both games. Pretty good deal actually if you think about it.

[quote name='blahtastic']Just curious but what's the rule with Gamestop and free shipping? You need to use code SAVER or is it automatic now? I'm curious because if I use my GC from previous sales, it will override the free shipping which kinda negates the deal.[/QUOTE]

Just use SAVER. I thought the free shipping would be automatic still, but for some reason it didn't work when I checked out, so I just did SAVER.

i ordered wario last week when it was $14.99 new and i just called customer service and they are sending me a $10 coupon code.

[quote name='Squarehard']Got Glory of Heracles and Warioland Shake It. Total came out to $32.75, but I'll be getting 2 $10 coupons for a future purchase, so basically I only spent $12.75 for both games. Pretty good deal actually if you think about it.

Just use SAVER. I thought the free shipping would be automatic still, but for some reason it didn't work when I checked out, so I just did SAVER.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if SAVER will stack with a $10 GC though?

So if I order multiple games (possibly SF4, Glory, Warioware, and NSMB), I would get four of these codes correct?

FLOL, this is basically last week's deal, except they increased the price by $10 on each of the games and are instead giving out a $10 giftcard with each game.

I just called customer service and am getting a $10 giftcard x 3 for my order last week of Uncharted 2, GoW3, and Dante's Inferno Divine Edition (all new - U2 was supposed to be used but they sent me a new copy, $34.99 each). The best part? I combined that deal last week with the 25% off $100 or more coupon, so they were each $34.99 - 25% off and I ended up charged $26.20 for each of them, now with a bonus $30 in credit.

hmmm couldn't resist... picked up heracles and wario... had a $25 gift card I had got from e-rewards. So out of pocket $7.91 and getting 2 $10 coupons.

Now to decide which version of SSFIV. Is it worth $20, since I will be using a $10 coupon code, if I barely even played SFIV?

[quote name='Rocksnake']So if I order multiple games (possibly SF4, Glory, Warioware, and NSMB), I would get four of these codes correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you should receive a coupon for each game that qualifies. During the last promo I ordered six games and received four $10 codes on one email. The other two should be sent after RDR and SMG2 are shipped.

Got wario
Asscreed2
New super mario wii
Super street fighter
Used the 25deal coupon and saver and I'll be getting $40 in credit.
And I had 75 in edge already to go with it. Only $13 out of pocket. thanks OP

GameStop's customer service has just been phenomenal lately. I ordered Glory of Heracles when it was $10 a few days ago. Just emailed them and within 15 minutes they sent me a $10 code. This is the fourth or fifith "price-match" type inquiry I've sent them within the last 3 weeks, and they've honored every one.

[quote name='jazzman']
Yes, you should receive a coupon for each game that qualifies. During the last promo I ordered six games and received four $10 codes on one email. The other two should be sent after RDR and SMG2 are shipped.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Ordered SFIV, NSMB, Glory of Heracles, Wario, and some filler to use the 25DEAL code. Awesome deal!

Any chance Cheapy could discuss with someone at gamestop how many of us hate the coupons due to not being able to stack. In the long run, it will lead to buyers who can never find a use for them to have some level of disdain towards GS. Maybe not everyone, but what's the point, it would be like going to a retail store with a 50% off coupon you earned from a purchase and all day long they were offering everyone 45% off with an in store coupon.

Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?

[quote name='Osiris11235']Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?[/QUOTE]

yeah i was wondering the same thing-never gotten any 1 of these codes before

[quote name='Osiris11235']Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?[/QUOTE]

That is correct. You can't even use them on three different games in the same order.

They do no stack.

Thanks! Just picked up Super Mario Bros Wii. Used a $10 coupon and the SAVER code and looks like another $10 code is on its way! What has gotten into GS lately? I sure ain't complaining for sure though.

Thanks for this, OP! I think I'll be getting Wario and Herecles for a total of around $20... My only hesitation is that Amazon is pretty good about price matching these kinds of deals--and their $10 credits stack, whereas GameStop's do not.

bread's done
Back