CheapD and Red Dead on Ps3

rpmacedo

CAG Veteran
Hey CheapyD, I'm a brazilian who like to visit your site and listen podcast. I don't write very well in english, please sorry for that.
I don't agree with many of you opinion, but I think the show is fun. I'm post this thread because I like to call you attention on something you did say on the last podcast.
I didn't hear or read nothing about the inferior PS3 version of Red Dead Redemption until today. Only you did, who did not play the game. I'm think the your source is another xbox360 fanboy like you. Please, next time you try help somebody, play the game before say something stupid.
I can accept when one version is inferior the other, only when we have many other source saying the same or when you can experience for yourself. Any other reason is pure speculation who don't help nobody.

I fully support anything CheapyD said on the PS3 version being inferior. On every single game ever released for both systems I have always found/read that the 360 version ran smoother. The only exception being darksiders, and I think they updated it on the 360 after release to improve that.

Suck it!
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/05/read-dead-redemption-360-vs-ps3-our-thoughts.ars
it's clear that the 360 version has quite the graphical advantage. It's sharper, with much less aliasing. The faces of the characters were clearer in the opening section. Gameplay sections likewise looked better, with smoother graphics across the board. The PlayStation 3 version looked impressive, but there was a noticeable jump in quality while playing on the 360. Keep in mind that the game doesn't look bad on the PS3—not by any stretch—but based on our time with the game and direct comparisons, the 360 version looks better. If you purchase the PS3 version of the game you're not going to be let down, but if you have the choice, pick up a copy for the 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owned... it looks great on 360. Still a lot of Aliasing and stutter (in high intense scenes) but it looks fantastic.

rdrw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally own it on the PS3 and saw it on the 360 today and I'll definitely confirm that it looks a million times better on the 360. It's so, so much more sharp and vibrant on the 360

..but it's still just as fun on the PS3 :)

I have to ask what kind of tv's or monitors are being used? The reason I ask is MW2 on my Samsung and Sony HDTVs looks better at default. I always have to tweek my 360 settings on every game. Now before everybody starts with "check your HD setting" they both run HDMI cables. But before you scream fanboy I always buy the 360 version, for the same reason Cheapy does the 360's controller.

[quote name='Moltres423']I fully support anything CheapyD said on the PS3 version being inferior. On every single game ever released for both systems I have always found/read that the 360 version ran smoother. The only exception being darksiders, and I think they updated it on the 360 after release to improve that.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't FFXIII better on PS3? I thought I read that somewhere.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Wasn't FFXIII better on PS3? I thought I read that somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was. Moltres was just trying to get his point across; without using facts ;).

[quote name='RchrdJ']Yes it was. Moltres was just trying to get his point across; without using facts ;).[/QUOTE]

It almost always depends on what system it's originally developed on. And the PS3 version was completely developed on the PS3 and then ported basically after it was completed, which is why it got the super compression treatment, unlike games that are developed for both side by side.

ModaQueen offers discount designer handbags, including discount Prada handbags, Fendi handbags, Tod's handbags, and more. Shop for authentic designer
It helps to wear shoes for this measurement, so you can get an idea of where you want the pants to fall For shorter men, the rise of standard cut pants is often too long, Dickies also makes a 28-inch (short) inseam coverall.
Shop for two wheeled heelys - Girls' Shoes like Heelys Kids' Fizz Pre/Grade Double Threat (Toddler/Youth/Adult) by Heelys at Zappos - FREE Shipping.

Two side accessory pockets. Double padded eyewear compartment. Shoe/wet compartment. Removable glove cord. Separate mesh racquetball ball bag that holds
Departments about the bag of the attention pop stomach were associated to the pharma very in the aids organization. louis vuitton black bag - japanese
Bakers Shoe Store, Fashion Square Mall, Orlando, FL. Tel: 407-896-2078. Come to MerchantCircle to get Bakers Shoe Store information, coupons, and reviews.

bread's done
Back