Heavenly Sword PS3 - $15 - Walmart - YMMV

I saw two bargain bins at the Poway store, one for 19.99 and under games, and one for 9.99 and under. I passed on Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for 15 bucks, and there was a lot of old XBox and Gamecube shovelware.

[quote name='TheHelix']I saw two bargain bins at the Poway store, one for 19.99 and under games, and one for 9.99 and under. I passed on Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for 15 bucks, and there was a lot of old XBox and Gamecube shovelware.[/QUOTE]

$15 for Pacific Rift is a great deal. Don't let that one pass you up.

[quote name='dimeadz']I saw it but i heard it can be beat in 6 hours. I am saving my money for longer gameplay.[/QUOTE]

This game is excellent...yes its fairly short but there is no reason not to get it at this price. I got it a long time ago for around $30 and don't regret it one bit.

[quote name='integrafied1']This game is excellent...yes its fairly short but there is no reason not to get it at this price.[/QUOTE]

Agree. One of the most underrated games as far as I'm concerned. There is a bit of a learning curve, and I would suggest turning motion control off, but its a very good game.

Got it yesterday at Wal-Mart for $12.99

jrfz37.jpg

I can confirm the walmart in Scottsdale, AZ has some copies at $14.99 as of last thursday. I bought one, I've been waiting almost 3 years for thi damn game to drop in price.

I hate this game so damned much... The gameplay isn't horrible, but all the characters are incredible annoying. Especially turtle-man and kitty-girl.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I hate this game so damned much... The gameplay isn't horrible, but all the characters are incredible annoying. Especially turtle-man and kitty-girl.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you, the gaming experience is quite fair but dude them characters!!!arrgh.

Confirm Heavenly Sword $15.00, several copies remaining at Wal-Mart in Newton, Iowa.

Not a very good game, really. Now that God Of War III is out, there's no reason to play HS. Hell, even Dante's Inferno is better. HS starts out decent and gets worse and worse the further you progress. The final boss encounter is the most unnecessarily drawn-out, boring, irritating battle I've ever seen in a game. I actually liked the game until that point, and the final battle made me utterly hate it. Not a good game design to end at the lowest point, IMO. Bleh.

That actually talked me out of buying it.... Did anyone happen to spot any other Wal-Mart deals/clearance?

All this time I complained to myself about Wal-Mart selling the Bourne Conspiracy for 52.97 and then when they decide to drop the price to 15.00 it's gone.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I hate this game so damned much... The gameplay isn't horrible, but all the characters are incredible annoying. Especially turtle-man and kitty-girl.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. I played for 2 hours hoping it would get better but it never did. This game has some of the worst characters I've ever had the displeasure of encountering in a game.

bread's done
Back