Gamestop: 25% off new in-stock accessories! Daily deal

Cyberblood

CAGiversary!
25% off new in-stock accessories!
Enter coupon code 25ACC into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.

Note: Only one code allowed per checkout. (althought I was able to use SAVER plus my $10 off coupon form the UFC sweepstakes)

Expires 05/20/10 at 11 am CST.

So get your Street fighter Fight-stick while they last :bomb:

UPDATE: well, As 5/19 at 9pm EST, all stick are still sold out

[quote name='Cyberblood']
This is how I got my coupons to stack
25% off coupon first,
then UFC coupon
and then SAVER.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DeathBringer']Coupons do stack in the proper order as listed above.
Order total must be higher then $30 at least for it to work.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kudu91']Just tried the code/UFC on a DualShock 3, no dice.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the UFC code doesnt work anymore?

[quote name='Mospeada_21']does not work with 250GB HDD.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Disneyboy']Excludes Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiShopChannels']wait were u able to use 25ACC , SAVER , and UFC code?[/QUOTE]

yes sir I was!
Street Fighter IV FightStick for Sony PS3 $59.99

25ACC - 25% off new in-stock accessories. - $15.00

58G#### - $10 off your order. - $10.00

Sub-Total: $34.99
Handling: $2.99

SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order. - $2.99
Estimated Tax: $2.45
Order Total: $37.44

I added the 25% off coupon first, then UFC coupon and then SAVER. That is how i got it

[quote name='Cyberblood']yes sir I was!
Street Fighter IV FightStick for Sony PS3 $59.99

25ACC - 25% off new in-stock accessories. - $15.00

58G#### - $10 off your order. - $10.00

Sub-Total: $34.99
Handling: $2.99

SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order. - $2.99
Estimated Tax: $2.45
Order Total: $37.44
[/QUOTE]

All sticks are backordered now. :(

[quote name='OGHowie']All sticks are backordered now. :([/QUOTE]

Now I just hope my order doesn't get cancel :???:

[quote name='HydroX']Hmm tempted to get the red controller and charge kit for $31.24[/QUOTE]

fuck! I just ordered a blue controller and charge kit with the 20OFF80 coupon a few weeks ago... this would've been better. :bomb:

I am thinking of getting the 360 wireless N adapter. This may be a dumb and obvious question, but I have a wireless G router now. I need a N router to take advantage of the N speed connection of this new 360 adapter, right? Or will I notice a speed difference even with my wireless G router I have now?

I can't get anything to stack with this code. Especially with my UFC 10$ code, nothing seems to stack with that either.

[quote name='addicted2games']I am thinking of getting the 360 wireless N adapter. This may be a dumb and obvious question, but I have a wireless G router now. I need a N router to take advantage of the N speed connection of this new 360 adapter, right? Or will I notice a speed difference even with my wireless G router I have now?[/QUOTE]

You should notice a speed difference with your current wireless G router as the N adapter has better throughput. For me, the upgrade from wireless g to n on my laptop meant I could finally get full speed internet 3 rooms away from my g router.

Thanks Osiris for the info. I want to get it now, but it seems I can get the exact same adapter on ebay for cheaper. I might get it there instead of using this coupon at GS.

[quote name='MidnightRider1']i tried that as well and didn't work. Wish it would work:drool:[/QUOTE]

It works for me no problem.

BTW, you can also use 25DEAL (25% off $100+ order) with the DS3

I've tried an insane number of conbinations of adding, removing, adding back, using my left hand to click the mouse, etc...

no dice. I'm trying it with two Wii Classic Controllers...

[quote name='bitzer']I've tried an insane number of conbinations of adding, removing, adding back, using my left hand to click the mouse, etc...

no dice. I'm trying it with two Wii Classic Controllers...[/QUOTE]

try your toes, it just might work. :lol:

bread's done
Back