Apple Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Creeps and Angry Birds are my two favorites so far. Does anyone know of a really good RPG? I have been playing Elven Chronicles for a while but it feels like I'm doing the same thing over and over so I put it down.

Chaos Rings looks way better than Elvin Chronicles. I guess you get what you pay for. I'll probably download it when I get paid.

Well...I'll be the first one to ask about "The Facility".

I'm stuck on these questions...

___ as 3.141592.

And

It has no beginning, end, or middle. Delicious.

I tried pi for the first, but it's not working? :(

And Doughnuts is the answer for the second, but still not working either. Tried donuts too.

I haven't started that game yet, but I did get it a few days ago so I'm gonna start it tonight because everyone's been talking about it.

That no begining no end and no middle one has me stumped too...

Also thanks for starting the thread.

[quote name='style_unseen']Well...I'll be the first one to ask about "The Facility".

___ as 3.141592.

And

And Doughnuts is the answer for the second, but still not working either. Tried donuts too.[/QUOTE]
The answer to your first question is actually very easy.

As far as your second question, I haven't seen it yet but, did you try donut or doughnut (not plural)?

I am now stuck on the final lock at the secondary sewer keycode. I am thinking it is a rearranging of the numbers on the floor but so far I have tried over 20 different combinations of what I see and none of them work.

[quote name='style_unseen']Well...I'll be the first one to ask about "The Facility".

___ as 3.141592.

And

And Doughnuts is the answer for the second, but still not working either. Tried donuts too.[/QUOTE]Did you try both but non plural?

also, the first answer is actually very easy.

I can't figure out the Six Digit ComboCode. I know you have to multiply the two partial ids but I only see 336. I can't find the other partial id.

Update: FOUND IT!

Finally just figured out what has no beginning, end or middle! And also found the Low Security code!

Update: I beat the game. I like it a lot. I will admit I looked up a few answers online but I'm still pretty proud of myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lllGurulll']The answer to your first question is actually very easy.

As far as your second question, I haven't seen it yet but, did you try donut or doughnut (not plural)?

I am now stuck on the final lock at the secondary sewer keycode. I am thinking it is a rearranging of the numbers on the floor but so far I have tried over 20 different combinations of what I see and none of them work.[/QUOTE]
In case that first answer is still too oblique for you, read the question as "____ as pi (pie)."

Getting pretty frustrated with trying to get three stars on Angry Birds 3-15. I just got the update that added 15 stages awesome!

[quote name='Dimsdale']In case that first answer is still too oblique for you, read the question as "____ as pi (pie)."[/QUOTE]

Ahhh that helped! Thanks.

Still stuck on The donut one though. >.

[quote name='The Stuff']Finally just figured out what has no beginning, end or middle! And also found the Low Security code!

Update: I beat the game. I like it a lot. I will admit I looked up a few answers online but I'm still pretty proud of myself![/QUOTE]
Could you provide me some help with the Secondary Sewer keycode then? Please?

I am pretty certain it is the code written on the floor with a slight change in the numbers but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Could you provide me some help with the Secondary Sewer keycode then? Please?

I am pretty certain it is the code written on the floor with a slight change in the numbers but I can't figure it out for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

It is NOT the 753421 number (or any combination of those numbers) because that one was used as the "High Security Laboratory" code. The hint for this one is in a note that says "I managed to rewire the secondary sewer keypad to accept my prisoner ID."

[quote name='The Stuff']It is NOT the 753421 number (or any combination of those numbers) because that one was used as the "High Security Laboratory" code. The hint for this one is in a note that says "I managed to rewire the secondary sewer keypad to accept my prisoner ID."[/QUOTE]
I know it is not 753421 but I do see that things have been redrawn around that number to change it. I also know about the fact it is his prisoner ID. But, as I said, everything I have tried has failed. There is something I am missing and that is what I am needing help with.

I have also tried 999999 and 9 for the letter X on the floor in another cell.

I liked playing the games but didn't really want to keep them on my touch after finishing them. Only good for a minute or two really. Can't really call it gaming.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I know it is not 753421 but I do see that things have been redrawn around that number to change it. I also know about the fact it is his prisoner ID. But, as I said, everything I have tried has failed. There is something I am missing and that is what I am needing help with.

I have also tried 999999 and 9 for the letter X on the floor in another cell.[/QUOTE]

I think the lines around the 753421 are just to kind of hide the number just a little. The number you need is on the floor in one of the prison cells.

Don't know if anyone cares, but PopCap is still having that bundle for all of their Mac games for $50.

I picked it up and it's pretty nice. I ended up getting some games that I would probably have never bought, but now I'm glad I got them b/c they're great.

http://www.popcap.com/promos/completemac/

Pretty good deal, you get 13 games for $50 (less than $4 a game).

EDIT: Also, how do we get sticky threads? I asked a while back to please make a Mac/Apple section (they have PC gaming), and never got a response. The iPhone/iPod has been having games for the last 3 or so years, and now Mac has got Steam, so we need a thread for deals and Apple game conversations.

[quote name='Reguard']I liked playing the games but didn't really want to keep them on my touch after finishing them. Only good for a minute or two really. Can't really call it gaming.[/QUOTE]

When I first started using my iPod Touch for games I felt the same way because most of the games I played at the time were only good for a few minutes. However, among all of the crap, there are some really good games I've played for 8+ hours. The reason there's so much junk out there is anyone can make a game for iPhone/iPod Touch. So, it's only natural that there will be tons of games with very low prodution value. If gaming platforms were judged based on the percentage of good games then I would not consider the Wii a gaming console at all. However, the good thing about the flood of terrible games is the iPhone/iPod Touch has been recognized as a legitimate gaming platform by developers AND by Apple because people are buying those bad games. Apple is keeping this in mind with every new generation of iPhone/iPod Touch and developers see that those terrible games are selling and want in on that part of the gaming market. I think the iPhone as a gaming platform is in it's infancy and will only get better! But, it's DEFINITELY gaming. It's just mobile gaming which is very different from hand-held and console gaming.

I'm playing The Facility and I have no idea what the hell primary sewer should be!!!
I found a note, but I don't get it. And I don't get the red writeing.
Isit A@1 or Ae1?!?!

I'm gonna go crazy...:bomb:

[quote name='Plava']I'm playing The Facility and I have no idea what the hell primary sewer should be!!!
I found a note, but I don't get it. And I don't get the red writeing.
Isit A@1 or Ae1?!?!

I'm gonna go crazy...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

A@1 means if you see an A then you should use the number 1, B=2, C=3, and so on.
So if you see ABCDE then the solution would be 12345.
or if you see CBBBA then the solution would be 32221.
Look at the last 6 letters at the end of the note.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Stuff']A@1 means if you see an A then you should use the number 1, B=2, C=3, and so on.
So if you see ABCDE then the solution would be 12345.
or if you see CBBBA then the solution would be 32221.
Look at the last 6 letters at the end of the note.[/QUOTE]

I would have never guessed that! Not in a million years...
Thanks!!!!!;)

Ninja Town: Trees of Doom is addicting, anyone else playing it?

Also, Chaos Rings was a huge disappointment IMO.

Hey guys. I am having a problem where some of my games have no sound unless I have headphones plugged in. All of my Namco Games and Wolfenstein RPG. I was originally able to hear Wolfenstein without headphones, but for the past couple of days, I cant hear anything. However, I still have sound with Space Ace/ Dragons Lair. Has anone ever encountered this issue before.

Phillip

Finished the facility! Took me 42 minutes haha.

Anyway, the ending took me a couple minutes to figure out. Really fun, but very challenging game.

[quote name='bulletnyourass']Hey guys. I am having a problem where some of my games have no sound unless I have headphones plugged in. All of my Namco Games and Wolfenstein RPG. I was originally able to hear Wolfenstein without headphones, but for the past couple of days, I cant hear anything. However, I still have sound with Space Ace/ Dragons Lair. Has anone ever encountered this issue before.

Phillip[/QUOTE]

Do you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch?

off topic:

Might be getting a 64gb wifi ipad next week or so, should i spring for the 3g or just stick with the regular?

Does anyone know how to change the icon next to the thread back to the iPhone icon? When I added the poll it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back