What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 (PSP) $19.98 at GameStop And Amazon.com

Fatality

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
[IMG-R=6087]14935[/IMG-R]Shipwreck's Thoughts: I'm currently playing through What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 and I think this is a good buy at $20. This sequel is more accessible than the first iteration, but still offers up a nice challenge and quirky dungeon digging gameplay. Plus, the original game is also included with the UMD version, so you're getting two complete games for the price of one.

For an idea of what the game is like, you can read my review of the first game here.

:psp: What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 $19.98

Amazon price match

http://www.amazon.com/What-Deserve-This-Lord-Sony-PSP/dp/B0031AV9K6

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t! I just found a use for one of my $10 codes!

EDIT: Grrr...strike that. It showed the discount for a moment, then reset and disappeared.

will this price be good in stores as well? I'd definitely like to get this game for $20, but I'd rather just grab it at a store

Edit: Never mind, I called the store myself to verify :)

great game, and great price considering that the first game is also on the UMD. The code is at the NIS website. Yes it is hard and frustrating ,but not throw your PSP frustrating. You'll keep coming back for more.

Never heard of the first of this one. Watched the video and it looks like fun. Too bad my backlog is a mile long.

>NIS

Eh, they have a history of localizing absolute trash for rabid weeaboos with big wallets. Is this one actually decent for a change?

I enjoyed the first one, but it was REALLY hard. I don't think I ever got past level 6. I probably just need to YouTube up some strategies for it though. I'd like to finish the first one before I crack into the second though. Supposed to unlock something, right?

Wait, wasnt 20 bucks the actual list price? feels like it was and with the first game built in (it actually even tells you how to access it on the box) it's getting two for one anyway so great either way.

[quote name='Alpha2']Wait, wasnt 20 bucks the actual list price? feels like it was and with the first game built in (it actually even tells you how to access it on the box) it's getting two for one anyway so great either way.[/QUOTE]

For the digital version, it was indeed $20 (still is I believe). The first game being included in the UMD is what seemed to have driven the price up $10 (since the digital version of the first game is $10)

I may eventually pick this up. The first one was decent, but I wasn't wowed enough by either demo to bite.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']>NIS

Eh, they have a history of localizing absolute trash for rabid weeaboos with big wallets. Is this one actually decent for a change?[/QUOTE]

If that's the way you think, then probably not for you. I'm sure there's a Halo or a Madden thread somewhere on this site that will be much more to your liking.

[quote name='bobphone']Seriously the TGMest name for a game ever.[/QUOTE]
Well, it doesn't help that lawsuits forced the changing of the name (and retroactive changing of the first game's name as well) Not like "Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman 2, Time to Tighten Up Security!" would have been any better, but you know.

[quote name='arcane93']If that's the way you think, then probably not for you. I'm sure there's a Halo or a Madden thread somewhere on this site that will be much more to your liking.[/QUOTE]Easily frustrated, buddy? Go take it somewhere else.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Easily frustrated, buddy? Go take it somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Frustrated? Huh? No, I was just telling you to take your obvious trolling somewhere else.

Ugh, I swore I wasn't buying any more games this month, but I have the feeling that this one is going to get very difficult to find very soon. According to their site, GameStop has no used copies within 100 miles of me (and there are a lot of GS stores around here), and the number of stores with new copies in stock is rapidly dwindling. So I went ahead and grabbed it. Now no more games this month. ;)

It's also back in stock on the GameStop website. I placed an order with the $10 coupon code that I got from ordering Darksiders a while back (building up too many of these codes, need to start using them before I lose track of them) and SAVER, and I'm getting it and Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe for the same price that I had paid for it by itself in-store (SAVER wouldn't work for this game by itself, guess the total wasn't high enough for it). Going to return the copy I bought in-store tonight, glad I hadn't taken their "seal" sticker off of it yet.

bread's done
Back