Dark Sector 360: 6.65 or PS3: 9.62 Each With Prime

Jaysonguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
goddammit, for some reason I read this as Dark Void and got super excited (well as super excited as you can get for whats supposed to be a sub-par game!) I already have Dark Sector, like f-o-r-e-v-e-r

For all its flaws I actually liked Dark Sector, and saw the potential in the vague storyline and "carry a gun and a throwable boomerang-shuriken thing at the same time" game mechanics.

For $5 it's pretty good.

im a real cheapass. i got it like new used from the warehouse deals for 4.49 :D

4.76 shipped with prime :D

thanks op (i use to have this game , definitely worth $4.50

Dark Sector is much better than some of those other games priced under $10 (e.g., Lost: Via Domus, Clive Barker's Jericho, etc.). I think it even garnered an 80 meta critic score

Dark Void was one of those games that took me by surprise. Got it for like 10 bucks a Best Buy clearance. The game has its flaws but it was a ton of fun. If any of you remember that movie Krull then you'll get an extra kick out of wielding the glaive. Great game i recommend it.

[quote name='Drizztd9']Dark Void was one of those games that took me by surprise. Got it for like 10 bucks a Best Buy clearance. The game has its flaws but it was a ton of fun. If any of you remember that movie Krull then you'll get an extra kick out of wielding the glaive. Great game i recommend it.[/QUOTE]

i would agree with you if you were talking about dark sector:lol:

Borrowed it from a friend years ago. Wasn't spectacular BUT was a fun weekend.

Wish they never tacked on pointless MP or at least MP-only achievements, I like my games to be 1000/1000 instead of NOT1000/1000

This game was overlooked at launch and forgotten about and bashed due to low sales because the devs released it in the Gears 2 frenzy I think...

Very good game in my opinion, the PS3 version has Six-Axis support for controlling the shuriken.

GOD I hated this game. WTF is with blurring the screen out while you're throwing the glaive? It makes it so hard to hit anything. HATE HATE

My definition of Dark Sector: Resident Evil 4 and Gears Of War made a baby, and it was born deformed and retarded. In school, Heavenly Sword taught it how to aim projectiles, but it can't hit anything because it doesn't know it needs glasses, so everything is blurry. :wall:

Fun game, it goes balls out towards the end. If you're wondering what throwing the glaive is like, think batarang in Batman AA

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']I wonder what the people who bought this for $60, and still have it, are thinking right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of them. I didn't regret the purchase at $60. I think it's a quality, if a little unremarkable, shooter. It has a pretty good level of polish and it's long enough by today's standards.

Price drops happen with 99% of games, so whatever. I needed a new game at that time, since my 360 was off for repairs, and Dark Sector filled a week or so of my time nicely.

Anyway, if you enjoy shooters and haven't already played this, it's pretty much a must-buy at the sub-$10 price.

One thing that bugged me, at least in the demo, was that, when I had to use the disc
to break the chains on the door, I didn't notice that the target turned yellow.

Perhaps the controller could "hum" to indicate a special move or something.

bread's done
Back