Matador Gored in the Throat Pics and Vid

breakfas.jpg
[quote name='Principal Vernon']Don't mess with the bull, young man, you'll get the horns.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']Who would have thought that teasing and torturing an animal might piss it off.[/QUOTE]

+1. Good for the bull.

[quote name='lokizz']he must have forgot to hit the dodge button.either that or his bullet time meter was empty.[/QUOTE]
Yeeeeesh.

[quote name='Rocko']Since learning that bullfighting actually involved killing the bull, I wouldn't mind if this guy died.[/QUOTE]

for some reason reading this i get the image of the matador and bull wearing gloves and boxing lol. but on a positive they at least eat the meat cant say the same about mma or boxing.

Sucks for the guy, but it kinda makes sense. fuck with a large animal with horns long enough and you're gonna get fucked up.

When you turn an animal into a prop in a game of life and death this is bound to happen. I'm sorry it happened, but this is a clear case of playing with fire... and fucking long, angry horns.

[quote name='Rocko']Since learning that bullfighting actually involved killing the bull, I wouldn't mind if this guy died.[/QUOTE]

What logic.

It amazes me they still allow bull fighting to continue. It's basically torturing the bull before finally killing it. I don't even care that it's part of the culture, culture should have evolved past it a long time ago.

Gross.

But he knew the risk.

The bulls are killed regularly, so I'm not going to shed any tears when the tables are turned.

Hey, at least they let the bull fight back rather than a systematic killing for food.

Though I am disappointed that I saw no blood squirting out when the dude was gored.

Sick shit.
I'm not liking this sport at all, the odds are clearly stacked in favor of the matador. Many more bulls die than do matadors.
You put an animal in there who doesn't know wtf is going on and kill it. Fair fight plz.

[quote name='dafoomie']Is the bull OK? He looks like he lost a lot of blood before fighting off the guy who stabbed him.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Thats like saying "Man hurt in car crash during nascar event". When you get in a ring with a bull and piss off a mindless animal your gonna get hurt eventually.

Personally Im glad the bull did it, I wished it have killed him. penning a animal up so a man can stick it with spears and taunt it for other peoples amusement is really fucking weak.

[quote name='dafoomie']Is the bull OK? He looks like he lost a lot of blood before fighting off the guy who stabbed him.[/QUOTE]

After this incident, a group of matadors ganged up on the injured and scared animal and murdered it.

It's repulsive they slaughtered this animal and countless others when (SURPRISE) some flamboyantly-dressed douchebag animal abuser gets hurt standing in front of an angry, charging beast. Why is bullfighting still acceptable? It's a shame that bull left this guy's head attached.

[quote name='Survivalism']After this incident, a group of matadors ganged up on the injured and scared animal and murdered it.

It's repulsive they slaughtered this animal and countless others when (SURPRISE) some flamboyantly-dressed douchebag animal abuser gets hurt standing in front of an angry, charging beast. Why is bullfighting still acceptable? It's a shame that bull left this guy's head attached.[/QUOTE]

its a cultural thing theyve been doing for years now. theres always something one culture does that another finds barbaric or wrong. at least the bull has a chance to kick some ass on his way to a plate smothered in a1 sauce. the way animals are treated in america is oddly enough worse than this. look around on the net for videos on cow/ pig/chicken raising and processing. now kobe beef thats an animal that gets treated with respect and love.

How is bullfighting any worst than fishing or hunting? Unless you don't eat meat the fate of the animal is same as one send to the slaughter house

[quote name='VipFREAK']^lol, yes because a fast kill for food is the same as a slow torturous death for entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Likely worse actually... bull probably had a decent life up til that point... the shit you eat was tortured from birth onward.

[quote name='georox']Likely worse actually... bull probably had a decent life up til that point... the shit you eat was tortured from birth onward.[/QUOTE]

True dat

On a side note, I'm completely surprised by the number of veg hippies on CAG

Like many are saying here, these guys are torturing the animal and thus playing with fire. He reaped what he sowed. This is a horrible practice.

BUT, have you ever seen what happens in a factory farm? How your food ended up on your plate? That is torture far worse than bull fighting. But for most Americans, its us so its ok, double standard and all.

[quote name='lokizz']its a cultural thing theyve been doing for years now. theres always something one culture does that another finds barbaric or wrong. at least the bull has a chance to kick some ass on his way to a plate smothered in a1 sauce. the way animals are treated in america is oddly enough worse than this. look around on the net for videos on cow/ pig/chicken raising and processing. now kobe beef thats an animal that gets treated with respect and love.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='joeboosauce']Like many are saying here, these guys are torturing the animal and thus playing with fire. He reaped what he sowed. This is a horrible practice.

BUT, have you ever seen what happens in a factory farm? How your food ended up on your plate? That is torture far worse than bull fighting. But for most Americans, its us so its ok, double standard and all.[/QUOTE]

That's disgusting too, but I love meat. So I can tolerate it a bit more since at least it's being done for food production rather than for sport/entertainment.

I seldom eat beef anymore though--pretty much only if eating out, and try to buy free range chicken etc. Exceptions would be things like lunch meat as I take a sandwich to work almost every day rather than eating out etc.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I was referring to Hunting post, nice try though.[/QUOTE]

Doh, thought you said "fast food" not "fast kill"... I need more sleep.

[quote name='georox']Doh, thought you said "fast food" not "fast kill"... I need more sleep.[/QUOTE]

It's cool, you'd probably be right on what you posted though. The problem there is... we do need to eat even if it is fast food.

[quote name='VipFREAK']It's cool, you'd probably be right on what you posted though. The problem there is... we do need to eat even if it is fast food.[/QUOTE]

Believe me, I understand it, I just love some double-standards here. I've cut back on meat a lot myself. If it wasn't for my love of bacon, I could go vegetarian.. but I'll be the first to admit, I'd murder a small child for bacon.. >_> That shits good.

bread's done
Back