Domain parking

turboice

CAGiversary!
Does any CAG park domains?

I have a few domains that I'm not working on and decided to park them..

I didnt see any post related to this so I decided to make one..

I'd like to have people each post their parked domains, then, I guess if its ok with the mods, we can help each other out by checking out the site.

I think this would be a cool way for CAG's to help each other out.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I hate people who domain park with no intentions of building anything around it.

So, uh, yeah, fuck off.[/QUOTE]
^

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I hate people who domain park with no intentions of building anything around it.

So, uh, yeah, fuck off.[/QUOTE]

You forgot "and die, painfully."

[quote name='lmz00']How is it any different from buying up land you have no intention of using?[/QUOTE]

There is a finite amount of land versus the infinite amount of domains that any schlub can think up and squat on

After seeing a friend being extorted by some foreign domain squatter stealing the site just seconds after it "expired," you get no sympathy from me OP.

You really cannot make much money off parking domains unless you have hundreds or thousands, and it really pisses me off when I think up a good domain name for a website and then i see its taken so i look to see what it is and its just one of those companies that his thousands of domain names parked.

If you're going to park a domain though, it makes more sense to actually develop it into a website and let it sit there and possibly make you some money rather than just letting it sit there with random ads on it

for all you retards that dont know anything - i said im NOT WORKING ON THEM, meaning right now... didnt mean they are going to sit there forever... so all you idiots can eat shit

[quote name='turboice']for all you retards that dont know anything - i said im NOT WORKING ON THEM, meaning right now... didnt mean they are going to sit there forever... so all you idiots can eat shit[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha.

fuck you.

seconded? really.. wow

also moringbreakfast - its impossible for someone to take ur friends domain seconds after it expires. anyone with a registered domain gets extra time before the domain is given up..

whatever - failed topic due to morons who sit behind a keyboard trying to type "witty" insults.

I wasn't flaming, i was referring to the big companies that park domains when i said it pisses me off to see it. But anyways, just curious, what are the domains you have?

bread's done
Back