Selling a $100 gift card to Brookstone for $80 or trades.

Mr Unoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Title says it all. Want paypal and shit. Or I'll check your ist.

SNES System with two controllers and power cable. No A/V cables. System looks great and does not have yellowing at all. Can provide pictures.

Warioware Touched! (NDS, Complete)
Pokemon Diamond (NDS, Complete)
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time (NDS, Complete)
.hack Infection (PS2, Complete)
.hack Outbreak (PS2, Complete)
.hack Quarantine (PS2, Complete)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN, Complete)

Want to check lists, interested in mainly current gen stuff. Also, shoot me an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kendrick55993']It will be better if you first show some pictures and then ask for something.[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in something in particular? Also, when did these joke accounts begin?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Are you interested in something in particular? Also, when did these joke accounts begin?[/QUOTE]
I dunno ive noticed them a few times thread crapping.They haven't even been on the site for a minute.

[quote name='stuntman21']Interested in buying a ds lite?[/QUOTE]

Buying? No, I have one already, thanks. Is there a game you are interested in?

I have a Wii with 10 games, 2 Wiimotes and 2 Nunchuks that I wanna get rid of...and I really need a SNES bundle...I just wish you had more games.

I haven't updated my list in a bit, but I'd definitely like your Maximum Carnage. CML for it please.

Also, is it the red cartridge or the normal gray one?

lol, didn't see anything. If you update your list, let me know. The cart is the red one.

Venkman, if you would split the bundle up, I'll take a look at the games, but I have a Wii.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Buying? No, I have one already, thanks. Is there a game you are interested in?[/QUOTE]
only games i'm interested in are the pokemon games for the ds(heartgold/soulsilver, pearl/diamond/platinum) or gba(ruby/sapphire) or possibly red/gold for gb. if you have them but they're not listed lmk.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']
.hack Infection (PS2, Complete)
.hack Outbreak (PS2, Complete)
.hack Quarantine (PS2, Complete)
[/QUOTE]

Do they have the anime discs with them? How do the discs look?

[quote name='Mako1215']Do they have the anime discs with them? How do the discs look?[/QUOTE]

Yes they all have the anime with them. All the anime are unwatched and game 3 and 4 are unplayed.

bread's done
Back