20% to 50% Off In The Capcom Store’s First-Ever Spring Blowout Sale!

$5.70 S&H to ship a game, gross. $15 for Ace Attourny: Apollo Justice was tempting becasuse any of those Ace Attourny games are great but hard to find and pricey. But shipping kills any of these so-called deals unless you for some reason buy a lot of this stuff I guess. Oh well.

Thanks OP for the post.

Agreed with everyone else, though. The shipping on the site certainly kills the potential here. For example, Tatsunoku Vs. Capcom is %20 off but the shipping brings it pretty close to retail price.

Ugh... it's not the entire store, sadly.

The one thing I jumped right to, ready to order with a discount isn't on sale: The Final Fight: Double Impact press kit.

[quote name='JohnDM']$5.70 S&H to ship a game, gross. $15 for Ace Attourny: Apollo Justice was tempting becasuse any of those Ace Attourny games are great but hard to find and pricey. But shipping kills any of these so-called deals unless you for some reason buy a lot of this stuff I guess. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Apollo Justice is a great deal even with the shipping - comes to $20.XX after shipping for a new copy? Fantastic price considering the game is long gone from retail, except for Amazon who are charging $29.99 for a new copy still.

They sent out emails to all registered fans that said:
In addition to deep discounts, Capcom is sweetening the deals with exclusive FREE gifts with your purchase! With each purchase of an item from our 20%, 30% and 50% sale categories, you'll receive one of the great items listed below.
20% - FREE FLOCK PLAY SET! ($20 Value)
30% - FREE DEVIL MAY CRY ART BOOK! ($15 Value)
50% - FREE BIONIC COMMANDO COMIC BOOK! ($8 Value)
**While Supplies Last

Wait, when the hell was the Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition (PS3) available for $40!? Last I checked, this was actually a rare, limited item??? I thought it was still going for a pretty good price???

I like that Racoon City Police shirt they have.

As a side note, I noticed they have the Darkstalkers Tribute book on sale for $64! That is awesome!!!! .....if You like paying 150% MSRP. Seriously, the book says $39.99 on the back.

Dark Void at $20 but sadly everywhere else is selling it for cheaper.

Prices aren't terrible but $6 shipping is a tad much when most other retailers are half that if not free.

That's a great price for the Comic-Con hardcover version which is what it is. $39.99 is for the softcover.

[quote name='Chronis']I like that Racoon City Police shirt they have.

As a side note, I noticed they have the Darkstalkers Tribute book on sale for $64! That is awesome!!!! .....if You like paying 150% MSRP. Seriously, the book says $39.99 on the back.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back