Amazon promotional balance expiration?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
friend bought super SF IV back then, it just shows promotional balance at the checkout screen, how do you check the expiration date to use it if there is any?

I got one yesterday from Heracles, the E-mail says it's good until 7/31/2010.

They have an expiration date that's not directly relative to the date of purchase/award. My guess without further data is they expire on the last day of the 2nd month after award date. Awards given 5/1-5/31 will expire on 7/31, 4/1-4/30 expire 6/30, etc. This is pure speculation, but it's safe to assume your friend's $ will no longer be valid on 8/1.

Another question in the same vein:

I pre orderd red dead and amazon said they give you $20 game credit. Where do you see that you got that? is it in the account anywhere?

It will show you when you check out with a game in the cart. Look at where it totals up the prices and it should say Promotion Applied : -$20.00.

[quote name='Lice']Another question in the same vein:

I pre orderd red dead and amazon said they give you $20 game credit. Where do you see that you got that? is it in the account anywhere?[/QUOTE]

You also should have gotten an e-mail for the code. I think the codes for Red Dead were to be sent out within 10 days of the shipment of the game. Kind of odd because most are within 2 days.

Random- Just got the email today. Talk about slow and odd timing. Atleast It showed up. Thanks for the info guys.

bread's done
Back