UFC Undisputed 2010 - $49.96 + $10 eGiftCard at Walmart.com, now also at Amazon.com

betamax

CAG Veteran
http://www.walmart.com/ip/UFC-Undisputed-2010-w-Bonus-10-Walmart.com-eGift-Card-Xbox-360/14044116

http://www.walmart.com/ip/UFC-Undisputed-2010-w-Bonus-10-Walmart.com-eGift-Card-PS3/14044115

I searched & couldn't find what the preorder price was, so i'm not sure if it's lower than that, but it's out today, no preorder required, for $10 cheaper than anywhere else + a $10 giftcard.

Update: Amazon has pricematched this deal: $49.96 + $10 off future videogame purchase + $5 amazon MP3 credit. :hot:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ps&field-keywords=ufc+undisputed+2010&x=0&y=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks for posting this. Now I'll wait until Amazon inevitably PM's this deal. I knew this would happen, so I'm glad I didn't pre-order UFC 2010. With my RDR $20 GC, this will cost me $29.99 out of pocket and with a $10 GC.

Come on Amazon!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Awesome! Thanks for posting this. Now I'll wait until Amazon inevitably PM's this deal. I knew this would happen, so I'm glad I didn't pre-order UFC 2010. With my RDR $20 GC, this will cost me $29.99 out of pocket and with a $10 GC.

Come on Amazon![/QUOTE]

What's the likelihood of that happening? I'm still learning my way around being a CAG lol...I was going to pre-order UFC with the RDR credit, but didn't get it in time...just saw the Wal Mart deal and was about to order it site to store, but if it is likely Amazon will offer UFC at $50 I'll be all over it.

[quote name='halltj2']What's the likelihood of that happening? I'm still learning my way around being a CAG lol...I was going to pre-order UFC with the RDR credit, but didn't get it in time...just saw the Wal Mart deal and was about to order it site to store, but if it is likely Amazon will offer UFC at $50 I'll be all over it.[/QUOTE]

About 99.999999999% :)

Wal-Mart usually starts these price wars (Gamestop as well) and Amazon will follow suit, especially against Wally World prices and bonuses. Give it a couple hours or so and Amazon will match this.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']About 99.999999999% :)

Wal-Mart usually starts these price wars (Gamestop as well) and Amazon will follow suit, especially against Wally World prices and bonuses. Give it a couple hours or so and Amazon will match this.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the tip

Frack! I just used my credits to get Alan Wake..... If Amazon does match it though they're most likely gonna wait till 5/26, if they do it today everyone that preordered would get back $10 and Amazon likes profit.

I'll wait for amazon, although they haven't really price matched on everything lately. I would just get it from wal-mart but standard shipping takes like 10 days and site to store can take over 2 weeks, wtf?

Wow, another great deal. That even beats my Gamestop pre-order deal by about $10. Unfortunately, GS had me by the balls on this one. I had to have "The Darkness" in my game.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow, another great deal. That even beats my Gamestop pre-order deal by about $10. Unfortunately, GS had me by the balls on this one. I had to have "The Darkness" in my game.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I wished they put in meathead and his bipolar complex in the game.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']About 99.999999999% :)

Wal-Mart usually starts these price wars (Gamestop as well) and Amazon will follow suit, especially against Wally World prices and bonuses. Give it a couple hours or so and Amazon will match this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dastardly']Amazon matched it, just placed my order. YAY[/QUOTE]

Thanks again McSmiles, I almost bit on the Wal Mart deal...

Just placed my order as well...think you get the $5 mp3 code as well

[quote name='Dastardly']Amazon matched it, just placed my order. YAY[/QUOTE]

That is a great deal there; I would have done it but like n8rockerasu, I wanted the 4 TUF fighters from last season.

Amazon just tweeted out that they're matching this too. Compared to EB's pre-order bit for 45, this matches it well.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Uh, dammit. I pre-ordered through Amazon... I got credit but would have preferred to have the $10 off off the top.[/QUOTE]

According to Twitter:

#UFC 2010 out, $49.96 and $10 GC for limited time. Past pre-orders will receive $49.96 price http://amzn.to/aMJVx4

Woohoo! I knew this would happen! I was going to pre-order, but as it turns out, the wait for the $20 GC from buying RDR turned out to be a good thing! Now I get UFC 2010 $10 cheaper AND with another $10 GC. Win/win situation!

My thanks to Wally World for starting this and to Amazon for not wanting to be outdone. ;)

EDIT: I just placed my order...$29.96 w/ $10 GC AND a $5 MP3 credit. Solid deal! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Amazon just tweeted out that they're matching this too. Compared to EB's pre-order bit for 45, this matches it well.

According to Twitter:

#UFC 2010 out, $49.96 and $10 GC for limited time. Past pre-orders will receive $49.96 price http://amzn.to/aMJVx4[/QUOTE]
Nice... waiting to see confirmation on this either on my Amazon account or CC statement.

Just used the $5 MP3 credit to get Megadeth: Countdown To Extinction for exactly $5. UFC 2010 for under $30, $10 GC, and Megadeth...it just doesn't get any better!

Hey TC, you might want to update your topic title so it includes Amazon's price match.

thanks for the heads up. glad i didnt preorder. i had $18 left on trade in credit and a $20 RDR code so it cost me $11.18. and Ill use the $10 credit on Assasins Creed or Modnation when it drops more possibly

I was interested in the 2009 game, but now there is a 2010 game, and it has basically
the same title. If I just get the 2010 game, am I going to be missing anything from the 2009 release?

Is this going to be like the Madden games, where every year, there is a new release?

[quote name='GlassAgate']I was interested in the 2009 game, but now there is a 2010 game, and it has basically
the same title. If I just get the 2010 game, am I going to be missing anything from the 2009 release?

Is this going to be like the Madden games, where every year, there is a new release?[/QUOTE]

2010 is not the same as 2009. That IGN review, actually more specifically Greg Miller, is utter garbage. The guy cannot even name 10 fighters in the UFC and is not a fan of the UFC or MMA in general. He failed to mention any of the pertinent updates, from the redone animations and animation system, ability to fight against the cage, revamped career mode, ability to dodge and sway, larger roster, better game mechanics, better presentation, etc.

To compare this awesome overhaul to a simple Madden update is sacrilege. :bomb:

UFC 2010 is better in every way over its predecessor.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']2010 is not the same as 2009. That IGN review, actually more specifically Greg Miller, is utter garbage. The guy cannot even name 10 fighters in the UFC and is not a fan of the UFC or MMA in general. He failed to mention any of the pertinent updates, from the redone animations and animation system, ability to fight against the cage, revamped career mode, ability to dodge and sway, larger roster, better game mechanics, better presentation, etc.

To compare this awesome overhaul to a simple Madden update is sacrilege. :bomb:

UFC 2010 is better in every way over its predecessor.[/QUOTE]

I never saw that interview. What I was trying to get at is if I skip
getting the 2009 game, am I going to miss fighters, campaigns, etc?

I guess that

[quote name='GlassAgate']I never saw that interview. What I was trying to get at is if I skip
getting the 2009 game, am I going to miss fighters, campaigns, etc?

I guess that[/QUOTE]

Not at all. You're getting more fighters to choose from, better presentation, deeper career mode, and more moves/gameplay options in the octagon.

This isn't like snagging Mass Effect 2 without playing the first one by any means.

I hope since i see the game dropped in price yesterday on amazon that the e-mail i sent to let them know that it dropped in price during release day to get 10 dollars back. Also did anyone else get the tapout guys 'amazon exclusive' e-mail...which is essentially just a button press code? I mean anyone can get that then...

bread's done
Back