GoGamer Madness 5/26: Lots of under $10 cheapies

I'm starting to worry when all the 360 and PS3 games onsale are ones I already have, and I paid more for um!. Some pretty good PC deals, the RPG pack for $3.99 is not to bad.

[quote name='illennium']Apparently Dark Sector (PS3) is such a good deal that they listed it three times on the same page. :)[/QUOTE]

I can't even imagine what would have happened if it was on there 4 times.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Interested in Blood Bowl. Does it matter that it's the international version?[/QUOTE]

Not at all, I actually bought the International version of Blood Bowl over download before the discs had been printed.

Game's tons of fun, just be aware it's a board game based on football, not a football game.

[quote name='Ibramgaunt249']Anyone ever use those Madcatz headsets that are on sale? Have broken 3 of the crappy official wired ones and was thinking of getting a turtle beach, but for five bucks is it worth it to hold me over to I can afford something better?

This what I mean by the way.
http://www.gogamer.com/MadCatz-Head...VproductId87737373VVcatId551271VVviewprod.htm[/QUOTE]

I've never used them so I'm not sure. However, I still think you should get them considering how easy the official ones are to break, and the offical costs $20 or so.

I always see most of the same games on there, and would like to get Company of Heroes eventually, but it annoys me they charge $5.00 for shipping. It kills me wanting to buy anything from there.

In for Blood Bowl, I hope I don't regret it. I started three different campaigns on the PSP until I realized that both handheld versions have multiple bugs that makes them totally unplayable after about 10 hours at the most. They supposedly fixed them, but you have to send your UMD to France for a replacement. The forum thread has reports that they're still not all fixed.

[quote name='steveinneed']I've never used them so I'm not sure. However, I still think you should get them considering how easy the official ones are to break, and the offical costs $20 or so.[/QUOTE]

Can I still blame cheap hardware if I broke it in a rage? :rofl:

bread's done
Back