Wet $17 at amazon FSSS (PS3 only)

I finally just beat my 360 copy which I picked up very soon after it launched (so you can imagine how much I paid for it). I thought it was so-so. Not too spectacular but not so bad that I will give up playing the whole way through. One play through to completion is enough for me though.

I must suck bad at this game cos I played on easy and still had to rely on youtube walkthrough videos to get through some tricky platforming bits.

Wet is basically a b-game (think b-movie, but in game format). Overall it's bad, but there's a few things in the game that are entertaining. One is the art style, "blood rage", and the grindhouse style of the whole thing is pretty cool. I know a lot of reviews complained that the game was too short, but actually it was too long for the content provided. This game should of been about an hour or two long.

I bought it from gamefly when it was $12 w/FS a few weeks ago...I played for about 3 hours and took it to GS. Its just a sloppy game with too much going on at once.

[quote name='whoknows']I got it for $13 off Gamefly and thought it was definitely worth it. I don't see where all the hate is coming from...[/QUOTE]

Me either, just picked it up yesterday and loving every bit of it.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']7 dollars too much imo[/QUOTE]

I could live with $14.99 or less, but then again I love the smokey-sexy voice of Eliza Dushku! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back