Gamestop Weekly Ad 5/28 - 6/03 w/ Coupon: 25% off used game w/ UFC 2010 Purchase

poker360

Banned
Link to PDF:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/052810/pdf/olfsi_052810.pdf

Weekly Coupon:

ebc3012745.jpg

Now Available (MSRP):
Batman Arkaham Asylum GOTY - $49.99
Club Penguin DS - $29.99
Lost planet 2 360/ps3 - $59.99
Blur - $59.99
Modnation Racers $29.99 (PSP)
Modnation Racers $59.99 (PS3)
UFC 2010 - $59.99

Limited Time Price Drops:

Zhu Zhu Pets DS - $19.99 --- Reg $29.99
Shrek Forever After DS - $19.99 --- Reg $29.99
Shrek Forever After Wii - $39.99 --- Reg $49.99
Champions Online - $9.99 --- Reg $19.99
Moto GP 09/10 PS3/360 - $29.99 --- Reg $49.99

Wii Promotion:
**2 Free Wii Games -- Get any 2 pre owned wii games 24.99 or under FREE with the purchase of a new original Wii System (Old white wii)**

Pre Owned Deals of the Week:
Midnight Club 3 DUB (PS2) - $9.99 --- Reg $17.99
Call of duty 2: The big red one (PS2) - $9.99 --- Reg $14.99
Brother in Arms Hells highway (360) - $9.99 --- Reg $14.99

Sin & Punishment Pre order bonus:
Pre Order Sin & Punishment: Star Successsor and receive a sin & Punishment Themed nintendo points card worth 500 points

Tiger Woods pre order bonuses
Pre Order Tiger Woods 11 on xbox 360 and recieve a code for "The Riviera Golf Club DLC". Pre order on ps3 and recieve "TPC Blue monster at Doral DLC" Course.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='J7.']Nice, but JP does this every week and has the coupon too.[/QUOTE]

i didn't see it yet, coupon is up

With all the :censored: coupons and deals we've gotten over the past several months, I can't blame jp for just giving up like this. Add to that the fact that a few of us were usually a bunch of unappreciative bastards on top of it...

Actually didn't give up. Was actually doing some work for once. Surprising I know. I figured if I didn't have it up by 3:30 when I first found it, someone would have it up by the time I got home.

Jeez, pretty harsh there guys.

Guess I'll be the first to say THANK YOU poker360 for putting up the info and coupon this week.

And also THANK YOU jp for all the work you do with the weekly Gamestop ad threads and also TIV thread.

Can't we all just get along?

I agree. Didn't see me complaining, worked out well for me actually. Didn't have to worry about the formatting and what not. Thanks poker360!

[quote name='jp0213']I agree. Didn't see me complaining, worked out well for me actually. Didn't have to worry about the formatting and what not. Thanks poker360![/QUOTE]

Thank you for doing it every week :)

It was a bit late and i didn't see it up yet so i figured i would check and found the coupon and ad fast, figured you were probably busy with something so i went ahead and posted it.

[quote name='Slappybob']I am surprised they are not having a bigger sale for Memorial day.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I expected a bit more myself.

Anyone else getting pretty damn sick and tired of these "BUY THIS NEW GAME, GET 25% OFF A USED GAME" coupons? Even the used deals are getting just as bad.

[quote name='Tsukento']Anyone else getting pretty damn sick and tired of these "BUY THIS NEW GAME, GET 25% OFF A USED GAME" coupons? Even the used deals are getting just as bad.[/QUOTE]

yeah.

what happened to the old 30% off xbox 360, ps3 , or wii coupons!!

[quote name='poker360']yeah.

what happened to the old 30% off xbox 360, ps3 , or wii coupons!![/QUOTE]

Let's not forget about the great cell phone coupons, and cheap edge card offer. The used 360 selection at my local GS sucks, about 1/2 of it is disc only-but then again, there is another GS directly across the street, no kidding.

[quote name='SHOaks']Do used games from GS usually come in good condition. With the manual and case and everything?[/QUOTE]

if u really care go to the store to check it out before you buy..its usually cheaper online (with the CAG16 always a go), but there's no guarantee of the disk working or even including a manual. I personally had a order where 3 of 4 discs were non functioning and 2 of 4 were missing manuals.

Yes its sad I know.

Thanks for posting, and kudos for giving JP a break. :applause:

No deals this week for me, sadly. Will probably just grab that $9 copy of Tomb Raider: Underworld everyone keeps talking about...

[quote name='poker360']yeah.

what happened to the old 30% off xbox 360, ps3 , or wii coupons!![/QUOTE]

Thats pretty much the only time I ever buy anything from GS.

bread's done
Back