PC Guild Wars Trilogy $19.99

masterledz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Wonder if I need to get a 3rd complete account XD.

Guild wars is still very active and fun to play. Has a ton to offer for both pve and pvp. I'm actually thinking about making a return to this game so if anyone is interested in getting this game and building up a guild with me (I can also help you out of course also) feel free to pm me.

Great heads up Masterledz

[quote name='masterledz']Amazon is having a sale for the Guild Wars Trilogy for $19.99. That Inculdes the original Guild Wars, the Factions expansion, and the Nightfall expansion.
http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Tr..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1275153952&sr=1-1

If you want Free Super Saver Shipping, you could add the Eye of the North expansion for $11.94
http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-North-Expansion-Pack-Pc/dp/B000RZKZPS/ref=pd_sim_vg_1

No monthly fees for an MMO, but nowhere near as immersive as WoW.[/QUOTE]

Awesome deal for those that haven't played the game. If I buy it, I'd be doing so for Factions and Nightfall (I bought Guild Wars along with Eye of the North for $4.95 each during Amazon's Black Friday deals last year).

I wonder if the three games are packaged individually within the set or do they each require the other to play? I'd hate to buy this and find out that I can only use the two expansions with the Guild Wars copy included in the set (instead of the one I already own).

Unless they changed it, it will be 1 key for the whole trilogy. This will give you 2 options:

a) add key to existing account which will add factions and nightfall and 4 additional slots (2 for each campaign)

b) make a 2nd account which will give you all 3 campaigns and total of 8 slots + your first prophecies/EotN account with 4 slots. This option is best if you DONT want to use your already made characters (from your first account) across the other 2 campaigns.

Most people choose option a) so that they can use their already made characters.

[quote name='kosmos13x']Unless they changed it, it will be 1 key for the whole trilogy. This will give you 2 options:

a) add key to existing account which will add factions and nightfall and 4 additional slots (2 for each campaign)

b) make a 2nd account which will give you all 3 campaigns and total of 8 slots + your first prophecies/EotN account with 4 slots. This option is best if you DONT want to use your already made characters (from your first account) across the other 2 campaigns.

Most people choose option a) so that they can use their already made characters.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info! ;)

bread's done
Back