Where the the Best Buy GGC 5.00 coupons?

mm07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi all,

I am observing that several Best Buy's have either pulled, or are not restocking the new, Black, 2004 Gamer Gift Cards with the 5.00 off coupon on the back.

I have been having trouble locating these in my 4 surrounding Best Buy's in NJ. One store has 2 or 3 left, and the other store's I can't seem to find ANY. But they have TONS of the other type of gift cards.

Is this deal going away? I still see everyone here posting about it, so I'm not sure. But it looks to me like the gravy train is coming to an end..

I try to ask a few employee's about it, but did ya ever talk to a Best Buy employee??

-Mike

Some other CAGs have been buying tons of them. Like 30 at a time with 1 cent on each. So your stores may have cut back on them since people have been blantely abusing them.

That sucks!

I like to put 15.00 on each card I buy..
That will get you one 20.00 game at least, so it seems like the perfect amount to put on the card.

-Mike

mm07

You can find it at Every Cashier Register or CD music department.

As for myself I put $1 Each for 10 GC then Use 10 $1 GC right the way b4 i lose it ;)

the princeton bestbuy moved them to the music section--not even the game clerks knew about it I had to locate the cards for them more than once.

The San Jose Best Buy seemed to be out of them before I eyed one when I bought some speakers there. I'll check around when I go on Sunday. And I'm not gonna even go into the East Palo Alto one...

UPDATE: I went to the SJ one and they seemed to have restocked the place where you checkout with a whole bunch of them. An entire rack of them. I grabbed a couple as I was buying UT2K4. Check your stores, they may be restocking...

I've noticed them doing this a lot too. There are 3 best buys in my area. One has no Gamer's Gift Cards, one has the expired coupon Grey ones, and one has the new Black ones. Very annoying.

[quote name='beerguy961']The San Jose Best Buy seemed to be out of them before I eyed one when I bought some speakers there. I'll check around when I go on Sunday. And I'm not gonna even go into the East Palo Alto one...[/quote]

hahahahha

have any of you who are having trouble finding them tried asking an employee?

The only instances where I havent been able to find them Ive asked and an employee has pulled some out of kiosk drawers.

Like they dont leave them out to be taken advantage of.

anyway, just a simple thought from a simple mind :wink:

it would suck if the managers where taking them off the shelfs. It's not our fault they take 25% off the price of a 20 buck game.

noticed the same thing in socal bestbuys...specifically porter ranch, burbank, santa monica, and and woodland hills (only a few left at this location)....

bread's done
Back