Memorial Day Weekend Sale

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Prices include shipping in the United States. Others ask for quote.

Gameboy Advance
- Men in Black: The Series (cart only) $5
- Namco Museum (cart only) $5
Or buy both for $7 shipped.

Gameboy Advance Hardware
- Black Rebuilt GBA. (I took a GBA system and pulled the screen and system board, placed it in a new black case, new buttons, new plastic piece over screen. Works great, like new condition. Comes with system, ac adapter, official case. Not the newer backlit model) $20

Xbox 360
- Battlefield Bad Company: Platinum Hits (sealed/new) $10
- Dirt (complete, very good) $10
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (complete, excellent) $10
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (sealed/new) $10
- Heroes Over Europe (sealed/new) $10
- Need for Speed Shift (sealed/new) $25
- Perfect Dark Zero: Platinum Hits (complete, very good) $7

Movies
- Death Race: Unrated (Blu-Ray - Complete, excellent. Single disc edition) $10
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (Blu-Ray - Complete, excellent) $10

Apple Items
- Globe Speakers set (came with the Powermac G4 Mirrored Drive Doors Model I believe. Has a non-standard mini jack plug proprietary to certain Mac models.) Make an offer.
- Apple Wireless Bluetooth Magic Mouse (the newest touch based mouse. I bought it but thought it felt too low for my hand. Used about 4 hours max. Like New.) $50
- Apple Wireless Bluetooth Mighty Mouse (came before the magic mouse. Has ball in center for 4 way scrolling. Excellent condition.) $20
- Apple Wireless Bluetooth Mouse (came before the mighty, same as mighty but lacks the scroll wheel\ball) $10

Other Items
- Gigaware 7dbi High Gain Antenna Kit for Routers with the R-TNC Connector (I have 2 unopened packages. Each package comes with 2 antennas and a mounting bracket. These were made for those blue Linksys series routers but may work with others.) $10 per kit
- Roku HD (connects to your TV via HDMI, composite, component to stream Netflix and other services) $50
- Seagate 2.5" External USB 2.0 Hard Disk Enclosure (I have about 5 of these. Each is new with no drive inside, but comes with the retail box. I purchased these in quantity from the manufacturer and had some extras. Perfect for removing your PS3 drive when you upgrade, and making it external. SATA drives only.) $15 each
- Sabrent 2.5" IDE Hard Drive to USB 2.0 Enclosure (same as the Seagate type but aluminum. For IDE drives only. Sealed/new in retail box.) $15

:D Anime & Graphic Novels list available upon request. :D

I will also check your trade lists. I'm looking for Gameboy Original, Color, Advance games and their manuals/cases, Gameboy Light System, Nintendo DS Lite,

I have a crimson ds lite that I might be interested in selling if you're interested in purchasing. I didn't see anything that I wanted on your list but just thought I would throw it out there :D

[quote name='stuntman21']I have a crimson ds lite that I might be interested in selling if you're interested in purchasing. I didn't see anything that I wanted on your list but just thought I would throw it out there :D[/QUOTE]

Do you have an idea of what you want to sell it for? What does it come with?

You can pm a list of your anime and graphic novels if you want. The gameboy stuff on my list is pretty scanty right now, but I'm going through more as we speak.

[quote name='ryanflucas']Do you have an idea of what you want to sell it for? What does it come with?[/QUOTE]
well it's the system, charger, and stylis. well the stylis will come from the little kit at walmart with the game case and screen protectors. and make an offer?

bread's done
Back