Graphic Novels/Manga/Comics etc.

VeganMangaReader

CAG Veteran
Looking for a hot deal on Graphic Novels (aren't we all) Borders isn't really advertising it, but they have a nice selection of graphic novels mixed in $1 bins located in discreet areas around the store. So you have to walk around and sort of run into them. They have some good graphic novels and plenty of manga for a steal. They also have a 40% deal going on grab the coupon and go. I checked out 3 Borders in my local area and walked away with 15 graphic novels, and many more of the other fiction titles they had on sale.

TFAW is having a 60% off nick and dent sale tfaw.com

Rightstuf is having a 40% off sale righstuf.com

akadotretail is having an awesome sale too adadotretail.com

midtown comics is 40% off Manga midtowncomics.com

if your into used halfpricebooks is 20% off everything

^^Pretty sure all Borders do. But the sale has been going on for a while now, so there's a good chance they've been picked over. Some that I've seen/bought were Beck, Because I'm The Goddess, Diabolo, and Hyper Police, and i want to say I saw some Get Backers, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Saiyuki, but it might just be my mind playing tricks on me. For the record, they need to have the dollar UPC price sticker on them, so just because I saw Beck v1 for a $1 doesn't mean every copy in the store is $1.

this is a SUPER YMMV thing but... if you can read Japanese, check Japanese book stores... I got one near my house that sells used manga for cheap (i use to take pics because people didnt believe me...) some deals i got going to places like this

Dragon ball 1 - 10, 9.99 usd
Violinist of halemin 1 - 28, 8.99 usd
Hokuto no ken HARD COVER 1 - 15 complete, 45 usd
one piece 1 - 10, 6.99 usd
one piece 11 - 21, 9.99 usd
one piece blue, 50 cents
009/1, 29 cents
various guide books like Pikman, and fire emblem, 1 usd each

this is the best i can help you with ^^;; but its something to consider

bread's done
Back