Vote Typhoon Contest - NOW SWEETER POT

Darklurkr23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey everybody. I know it's not a secret that I love the new Mountain Dew Typhoon flavor. Well I'm starting to get a little worried it might not win as it's down 40/16/44 (Typhoon/Distortion/White Out Respectively).

So. I've decided to hold a "contest" of sorts.
I know I may be a new CAGer but I assure you all I'm quite serious.

At stake here is the choice of FIVE $20 PSN or 1600 Microsoft Points cards. (SWEETEN THE POT)

However there is a catch - Typhoon has to Win. I don't care by what margin, as long as that is the permanent flavor on the shelves and I have years of Fruit Punch Bliss, I can part with a mere $100 U.S. dollars.

Contest Rules of Entry

1.) Post in this thread and you are entered. Winner will be chosen by random draw. One entry per CAGer. (PM'd codes)
2.) MOUNTAIN DEW TYPHOON MUST WIN DEWMOCRACY 2010

Voting Options - You can get up to 10+ votes by yourself a day!
1.)www.dewmocracy.com - 3 times able
2.) Call 1-888-292-9418 and be sure to Press 1 and vote TYPHOON
3.) See 2 but from your cell phone - 1
4.) See 2 but from your mothers cell phone - 1
5.) See 2 but from your fathers cell phone - 1
6.) Go to the Dewmocracy tab in the Xbox Spotlight tab - 3 times able

I welcome all to enter. Have fun and vote vote vote! I hope this can put me on the nice-list of all in the CAG community.
AND REMEMBER - NO TYPHOON - NO MONIES:bouncy:

23129_703722330_3093_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! Although havent tried the new flavors myself, feel like tryin em all before they end up killing off the other 2 flavors, lol

I've tried all three and White Out really does deserve to win (and will). It's amusing how low Distortion rated.

I've found by experimentation that the true winner is a mix of all three. It tastes better than any of the single flavors by themselves. Try it, you'll agree. If I were to describe it I would say Tropical Orange Cream Dew. You can't go wrong with that. I would name it "Island Dream" and it would win hands down.

[quote name='kerig']i've tried all three and white out really does deserve to win (and will). It's amusing how low distortion rated.

I've found by experimentation that the true winner is a mix of all three. It tastes better than any of the single flavors by themselves. Try it, you'll agree. If i were to describe it i would say tropical orange cream dew. You can't go wrong with that. I would name it "island dream" and it would win hands down.[/quote]

blasphemy

Voted from the website.. I actually got to taste all 3 before they hit the stores.. Typhoon was my favorite when it was known as #307 or w/e number it was.. And it still is.

[quote name='LoganDX']been voting since I'm on Team 509 a.k.a. Typhoon. But some prizes too? Hellz yeah![/QUOTE]

Hey if your actually on the team, can you find me a site to hook me up with the Typhoon t-shirt ? At my Job when the Pepsi guy delivers he had on a Distortion shirt so I imagine there are white-out and typhoon ones.

I agree, Typhoon is better anyway! I think Whiteout stands a good shot because it's a cool color and Typhoon makes me think of Gamer Fuel and Code Red...

I think my all time favorite though was Live Wire, the orange one! Mmmmm mmM!

Anyway, I will continue voting for Typhoon!

I'm prissy and won't drink it unless it's in a Diet variety... but I'll still vote for Typhoon. It sounds good. :)

I'll vote for you I know what its like to lose something awesome. Do you remember those Baja California Starburst? Yeah those were deff. amazing and now they stopped making them T_T

Dang i need points for borderlands DLC... But I didnt like typhoon... the green one was better and whiteout is the best but in the end Id rather drink Dr pepper.

bread's done
Back