The Saboteur (PS3) $10 @ Wal-Mart (YMMV)

alanamaslama

CAGiversary!
Just saw The Saboteur for the PS3 at my local Wal-Mart for $10. The price tag didn't say recent rollback or anything. The 360 version was still $19.96. If anyone else can confirm this at their local Wal-Mart, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: It's only been confirmed in the Corona, CA store. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it said "$10.00" on the regular sales label. This is the Corona, CA store.

Also, I forgot about the Wal-Mart YMMV thread. Woops. I'll remember next time.

[quote name='alanamaslama']Yeah, it said "$10.00" on the regular sales label. This is the Corona, CA store.

Also, I forgot about the Wal-Mart YMMV thread. Woops. I'll remember next time.[/QUOTE]

I live in Corona. Is it the Walmart off of Ontario or the one off Mckinley?

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']I live in Corona. Is it the Walmart off of Ontario or the one off Mckinley?[/QUOTE]

Ontario. It was in the PS3 section on the bottom shelf. BTW, is it just me or did that place get really janky over the past few months?

[quote name='alanamaslama']Ontario. It was in the PS3 section on the bottom shelf. BTW, is it just me or did that place get really janky over the past few months?[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, they tore up the place. Last time I went half the store was missing.

More local CAG's? So one of you got those 250GB PS3's at Target when they were being clearanced out, huh? ;)

stopped by today and mine was marked at $19.96. Should of asked the employee for a price check but they were busy and didn't feel like waiting 10 minutes for help

I'm half tempted to drive to the 24 hour Walmart 5 miles down the road just to check, but I have to be up in 4 hours. Been wanting new copies to come back in stock @ Gamestop.com so I could get this for $9.99 with one of my many $10 off coupons but I will definitely get it at Walmart if I mine dropped the price as well.

I'm not a big fan of open world jankyness, but other than getting too hard, Mercs 2 was pretty great, so I'd give it a shot for $10.

But I'm not wasting a trip in unless people are confirming it's not YMMV.

[quote name='chakan']this thread needs non YMMV confirmation[/QUOTe]

Of course it's YMMV. How could you expect otherwise? It's Walmart.

Its a shame the developer went out of business before being able to really give this a polish patch or 2. Its an amazing game and I loved its art style but at least on the ps3 version its a little buggy. I had it freeze 3 or so times while playing through it. Still well worth the $20 I paid for it though.

In fact if I spot a deal on the pc and 360 versions I might pick them up as well for the pc graphics boost and 360 achievements :lol:

How's the difficulty versus Mercs 2? I liked that game quite a lot, but it just got way too hard for me after I'd beat a few zones or whatever.

I was just at WM last night in SLC, UT and it was still $20. I will probably still get it at $20 but $10 is a no brainer!!

[quote name='Survivalism']Of course it's YMMV. How could you expect otherwise? It's Walmart.[/QUOTE]
Of coure you're right...but I guess I was hoping that there would be confirmation of more than one Walmart with this price

This is EXTREMELY YMMV. I was at my local WM today and checked on it and the price is $19.96. It may only be 10 bucks at this one particular WM in all of America for all we know..lol. Big waste of time.

Went Walmart last night. It was marked $19.96 and it also rang up $19.96. Oh wells.. This is the one in Santa Clarita, CA.

I was on my way to Wal-Mart, but decided to stop at F.Y.E first along the way, and found a new copy on sale for $9.99 as well, $8.99 with my backstage pass. I think it's fun as all hell so far!

Checked my local Walmart, $19.96 and verified at that price. So guess it was only OP for Walmart.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought it at $20 ... if it drops in the next 30 days I'll price match ... Wanted it for too long and pretty much anything that is average or better is worth $20!

bread's done
Back