JLabAudio.com 20% off order with code "loyal"

Chronicle79

CAGiversary!
I purchased a pair of Jlab J3 Earbuds from Amazon.com. The pair I got was defective so I called JLabaudio and the customer service representative was really easy going about the whole thing. She sent me a replacement pair the next day and got it in about 5 days. Anyways because they did such a great job with customer service, I gave them and the earbuds good reviews on amazon. The same CSA contacted me and told me that they would give me 20% off my next order from them. She said use coupon code "loyal". They also said feel free to share the code with friends and family hence my posting this thread. To get the discount you need to buy the items off of JLabAudio.com, not Amazon.com. The prices though, are the same on both sites. Jlabs is trying to compete with V-Moda and brand like it. IMHO I'd say a step above skull candy and a step below seinhieser. Hope someone finds this useful.

If the lady said to share the code, then that's fine, but are their earbuds gaming headphones? Or just generic headphones? If they're earbuds for any purpose (we wouldn't list speakers/receivers in the Game Deals Forum), then this thread should probably be in Other Deals and Requests.

Just regular earphones. Sorry I'm kinda new to the whole posting thing. Honestly I'm not even sure how to pick what forum to post in. There's probably a rule list or FAQ but I didn't see it. My bad.

Your intentions were good and I appretiate you helping cags in need of a new pair of headphones.

I'm actually interested in getting these (thanks for pointing these out to me!). After my piece of crap koss in ear headphones died for the 2nd time in less than 3 months, ive been looking for a new pair.

Ive been looking into the J2 and J3. Have you used either one of them? Also do you get any kind of "noise" if the wire is slightly rubbed against something or if u turn ur head (or even breath). Those were some probs with the koss (though they sounded awesome when they worked).

My main usage would be for gaming, music, and use of headphone jack on my lcd tv. I'm interested in the quality of sound for the J2/3 in these fields.

Im interested in hearing your opinion if applicable if you get the chance :)

So I have the J3's. I like them. Some people say that they are too messy on the highs and they think the J2's sound better. I can see wear the highs get a little messy with the volume up, especially if playing electronica or something to that effect. I'm more a reggae, r&b guy and for the price range roughly $30 I haven't found any better. I also bought a pair of v-moda's at Costco for about $60 and I gotta say they are definitely better than the J3's especially in the tremble. So for the price range they fit in they are great but I would splurge on the v-moda if I had the cash. In regards to noise on the line, yes there is noise but it is not electrical. I think it's the noise caused by friction traveling up the cable and the noise isolation of the earbuds makes this more pronounced. Once I put on the tightest fitting plugs on the buds this greatly reduced the friction noise. So for me I treat my J3's as my out an about pair. Use em for riding the bus, jogging, etc. I use the v-moda's for watching tv or listening to music late at night, playing video games at night. I hope this helps you a bit to decide. There is a main review on amazon.com where someone compares the j3's & j2's. In the end he decided he liked the j2's better and Jlab CSA offered him to trade the his pair. For the one he wanted. Oh yeah, last thing one year warranty on all earbuds. I emailed them about my broken pair, gave the serial # and amazon order # and like I mentioned earlier they sent replacements the next day. The didn't even want the broken pair returned to them. So if customer service factors into your buying decision, they are definitely one of the better companies I've done business with.

Thanks for taking the time to post your review Chronicles79. Def appreciated. The low price range definitely fits my market as I am looking for something to hold me over till later when I plan to get a premium costly headset. I'm actually pretty conflicted on whether to get J2 or J3. It seams like they both have different audiences from reading some reviews.

I'll probably do some more research tomorrow and see what I can dig up. Thanks again!

No problem. I'm just glad I could actually contribute to the community. I hope you find a pair to your liking. Also you could always email Jlab directly and they can give you the tech specs between the J2's & J3's. ([email protected]). I hope you are able to find sonething you like.

I actually just went ahead and bout J3 today. The only thing im worried about is the treble being reportedly little too much, but Im sure that once the burn in is done, they will even out. Really impressed with their service, will be using them again in the future if these turn out to be good.

If you don't like the tremble once the burn inis done, contact their customer service. I'm sure they'll help you out. Btw when you are ready for that expensive pair of headphones checkout the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone by Logitech. The run about $150+, but my brother just got a pair off Amazon Lightning Deals fo $60. (My brother bought a pair but decided not to let me know about them till the sale was over, typical family lol). So when your ready, may I suggest regularly checking Amazon's gold & lightning deals. I hope you like those J3's.

bread's done
Back