Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year $39.99

i rather buy the original game just so i don't have to look at this ugly excuse for a cover

61GK6CQrd4L._AA300_.jpg

Has anyone tried this game with the 3D glasses on? How does it look? Worth the upgrade? Even if it is I probably would wait until it hits less than $20 since I already own the original but I am just curious.

[quote name='Jodou']I thought $40 was the MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Nope, MSRP is $49.99. Right now, AA: GotY is at $46.99 at Amazon, for example.

Say it with me, a premium price for a 3D filter, cardboard glasses and 2 new maps (unless you pre-ordered the original at gamestop and then it's just ONE) as the rest of the maps can be downloaded for free off PSN with the original version of B:AA.

Aye, not a bad price for someone who has yet to play through it, but I refuse to spend more than $20 on the same game with a 3D filter incorporated into it.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'll pass.

[quote name='Wompdevil']Has anyone tried this game with the 3D glasses on? How does it look? Worth the upgrade? Even if it is I probably would wait until it hits less than $20 since I already own the original but I am just curious.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, it's just the old Red/Blue colored lenses 3D (Purple/Green in this case, I think).

bread's done
Back