E3 Q and A

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
So this will be my first E3 and I'd like to share it with all of you as well.

This may not be the right area for this post, hopefully it won't upset too many people.

Basically, I'm up for gathering all of your questions and talking with the publishers, dev teams and so forth to get answers.

Post your questions in the comments section of the blog!

http://blogs.mykmart.com/2010/06/kmartgamer-at-e3-expo.html

While I think this is not the best place I am glad you posted it here. I don't go to many of the other boards on this site and to have someone representing us at E3 would be nice. Can you hold a contest and take one of us with you for free? :D :D :D

[quote name='Saix_XIII']While I think this is not the best place I am glad you posted it here. I don't go to many of the other boards on this site and to have someone representing us at E3 would be nice. Can you hold a contest and take one of us with you for free? :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
I am hoping I can hold a contest for next year; no joke.

You're in for a sweet time at E3--I've been twice and wish I could make it again this year. And yes, this will need to be moved to a different forum ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You're in for a sweet time at E3--I've been twice and wish I could make it again this year. And yes, this will need to be moved to a different forum ;)[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to lie; they are going to need to put my in a straight jacket :)

The whole VIP badge has my head all big and stuff.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']While I concur that the Video Games Deal gets the most traffic, I think this thread would best be served in the General Gaming & Industry News forum. I would expect a friendly, neighborhood moderator will come along and move it accordingly.[/QUOTE]
Ah, yep, probably would have been better served there.

I guess you need to ask each publisher what unique items could be made available to your store only. I see special Target/GS editions of games have become the norm and hardcore gamers will respond to these deals.

And Yes, I'd love to be your right hand man at E3 LOL, E3 is an absolute blast.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm not going to lie; they are going to need to put my in a straight jacket :)

The whole VIP badge has my head all big and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well if it's too much for you to handle I am sure one of us CAGers is more than happy to alleviate the pressure you're suffering from. I nominate myself and hereby close this "contest" to all future applicants.

[quote name='shingletingle']Wrong forum.[/QUOTE]
Do you know if there is a way for me to move this myself?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Do you know if there is a way for me to move this myself?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. A mod will move it eventually. No biggie.

This year will be my 2nd E3. I am attending all of the big press conferences (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA, Ubisoft) and will be blogging/tweeting throughout the entire conference. Feel free to follow me on twitter @brianmcclary if you would like to hear more about what I am seeing etc.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Make sure you get some free swag and give it away to some random cags who post in this thread[/QUOTE]

I concur! Give the best stuff away to the person who posted first in this thread as well as first in your blog about E3 .>

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I concur! Give the best stuff away to the person who posted first in this thread as well as first in your blog about E3 .>[/QUOTE]

LOL. I agree with this poster. As long as I get a cut of the good stuff... ;)

All he's doing is giving the response that normally is given. So that's like saying we don't respect other CAGs, but we do respect SHC-Gamer. I think everyone should be respected, not just some people.

I was more irritated with him doing it about half an hour after it was already stated by someone else/by the OP. And in red font. Red Font Must Die

[quote name='poker360']do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific deals![/QUOTE]

Although I'm interested in E3 Q&A, this is not the place to post this information. It is reserved for specific deals and not personal post that might interest others. Everybody should be treated the same!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I love backseat wannabe mods. :roll:[/QUOTE]

i'm not a backseat wanna be mod.

this is not a deal, and the kmart rep should know that. if it was some random posting everyone else would be saying it.

[quote name='poker360']i'm not a backseat wanna be mod.

this is not a deal, and the kmart rep should know that. if it was some random posting everyone else would be saying it.[/QUOTE]

give it up bro, SHC is the man.

and his name is green so he's just as good as a mod :p

What mramazing basically said. SHC is TRYING to give even more back to this community, and after all the deals he's posted for us, God forbid having numerous people point out this is the wrong thread isn't enough. I'm sure the mods will remove it with no problem in a little bit...

Nonetheless though, thanks SHC. If I think of anything, I'll let you know!

Never, ever post anything but a deals thread in the deals forum......:fridge:

I just thought it was a fun concept and didn't know where to put it. Never really participated in a forum like this before.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Never, ever post anything but a deals thread in the deals forum......:fridge:

I just thought it was a fun concept and didn't know where to put it. Never really participated in a forum like this before.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG - here are your 30 achievement pts for posting in the wrong forum and surviving...

BTW, saw Saix_XIII's question posted over at the Kmart blog - *definitely* interested in more ps3 compilations. Team ICO rumors have been killing me...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Never, ever post anything but a deals thread in the deals forum......:fridge:

I just thought it was a fun concept and didn't know where to put it. Never really participated in a forum like this before.[/QUOTE]

don't sweat it. i think more people are upset that other CAGs are giving you a pass than the actual posting in the wrong forum. Smells of favoritism.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Welcome to CAG - here are your 30 achievement pts for posting in the wrong forum and surviving...

[/QUOTE]

It's a rite of passage. You post in the wrong forum, you take your "In 4 100000"s and you go about your way. I love the newbs though who do it and then yell at you like it's your fault for reading. Those threads are always hilarious.

Since you're hooking us up with that awesome Castlevania: Lords of Shadow preorder deal, I'm assuming you have a connection with Konami. In the case that you run into a Konami representative, please ask the following:

Is there any new news concerning a new game in the Suikoden series, preferably Suikoden VI? Is it even being discussed?

If you meet up with Sega reps: Is there any chance of a Skies of Arcadia 2 announcement?

If you meet up with Koei reps: Are they working on Dynasty Warriors 7?

[quote name='Whambamm']If you meet up with Koei reps: Are they working on Dynasty Warriors 7?[/QUOTE]

Not to be a prick or anything but if they have all these Dynasty Warriors games I'm assuming they have 7 (8, 9 and 10) in the works.

[quote name='HydroX']Not to be a prick or anything but if they have all these Dynasty Warriors games I'm assuming they have 7 (8, 9 and 10) in the works.[/QUOTE]

They're busying right now working on Fist of the Northstar, Quantum Theory, Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll, Warriors: Legends of Troy. I have appointments to see them at E3.

Have fun OP, I hope to partake in e3 excitement next year for my first in 10 :) don't forget to bang a hot model in a dirty bathroom at the convention center ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ask Sega about Shenmue 3. I know they get tons of questions about it, but dammit the game needs to be made.[/QUOTE]

This.

Inquire as to if Ninja Theory is making Devil May Cry 5 or what there next game after Enslaved will be.

Ask DICE about Mirror's Edge 2.

I posted a bunch of questions pertaining to Atlus's foray into digital distribution on your blog. I know that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with K-Mart since you guys offer physical products, but I'd appreciate you asking those questions.

Oh and ask Capcom if they plan on doing anything with Power Stone. playable characters in Marvel vs Capcom 3, an XBLA/PSN port of power stone 1 & 2, Power Stone 3... anything. We need more power stone.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Oh and ask Capcom if they plan on doing anything with Power Stone. an XBLA/PSN port of power stone 1 & 2, Power Stone 3... anything. We need more power stone.[/QUOTE]

Easily the best post on these forums in years.

bread's done
Back