Red Dead 360? (new)

[quote name='gordojones88']Yeah, I knew. I'm gonna wait for it to hit $30, so it won't be till later this year for me.[/QUOTE]

nice try. you thought I meant revolver. don't be ashamed of being a lesser being. we need people to dig ditches

[quote name='talkischeap']http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=74710

Gamestop has it used for 49.99. Use 20PRE to get 20% off and SAVER for free shipping. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, but how "safe" is GameStop online with used games? I have my reservations about buying their used games in person, so I'm obviously a little reluctant to try this out over the Internet, despite the good price. Anyone have experience in dealing with them online?

[quote name='Sharpless']Thanks for the tip, but how "safe" is GameStop online with used games? I have my reservations about buying their used games in person, so I'm obviously a little reluctant to try this out over the Internet, despite the good price. Anyone have experience in dealing with them online?[/QUOTE]

I'd stay away. I finally stopped ordering online after the last three games I ordered all arrived completely broken. And when I say completely broken, I mean cracked, one had what looked like a burn mark, and two of them had stickers on the box saying "defective - return to warehouse."

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']It'll be awhile. It sold 5 million copies within a few weeks. XD[/QUOTE]

you say that but God of war 3 and mario galaxy 2 went on sale right after release. Among many other big hits.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back