Cheap Ass Gamer E3 2010 Party - Wednesday Night at the Golden Gopher

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15621[/IMG-R]7 years in the making, it's the first ever official Cheap Ass Gamer party!

Join me, Wombat and Shipwreck and many other thirsty gamers for open bar from 9pm-2am on Wednesday 6/16 at the Golden Gopher in Downtown LA. You must be 21+ to attend.

Map
RSVP on Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the LA area, so I'll probably go. Don't think I'll drink though, since driving around at 2:00am is bad enough when I'm sleepy.

[quote name='apathylad']I'm in the LA area, so I'll probably go. Don't think I'll drink though, since driving around at 2:00am is bad enough when I'm sleepy.[/QUOTE]

nobody said you had to get plastered.:roll:

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]15621[/IMG-R]7 years in the making, it's the first ever official Cheap Ass Gamer party!

Join me, Wombat and Shipwreck and many other thirsty gamers for open bar from 9pm-2am on Wednesday 6/16 at the Golden Gopher in Downtown LA. You must be 21+ to attend.

Map
RSVP on Facebook[/QUOTE]will you ever have one in Philadelphia? :lol: man i wish i lived in L.A.:cry:

[quote name='thegreek']nobody said you had to get plastered.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm just saying this since I might take a couple of friends who will want to.

[quote name='Davestation']That's pretty awesome Cheapy, though you should have it at a more better place like Eau Claire, WI.... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Eau Claire or Stevens Point.....Wisconsin CAG's yep yep!

Yeah, I'd love to see one of these in southern NH, but I can't imagine it's going to happen any time soon. It's cool to see how geographically diverse CAG's readership is though.

Sorry to say I will be missing out on this one. It would have been great to sit around hamming it up about who takes the largest shits so you can imagine my disappointment.

[quote name='zoward']Yeah, I'd love to see one of these in southern NH, but I can't imagine it's going to happen any time soon. It's cool to see how geographically diverse CAG's readership is though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! NH Cags ftw!

I really wish I could come join you guys, it's gonna be one hell of a party. However not living anywhere near there kinda kills that.
Have fun though!

[quote name='Shimrra']Damn shame it can't be in NY.[/QUOTE]

Wombat and Shipwreck hosted a CAGtogether at a Dave and Buster's in NY a few years back. It was a lot of fun!

Man, a damn shame I'm no longer in LA, when I was going to college at USC (stupid sanctions happened today!) I went to the Golden Gopher quite a bit (which was an odd named bar considering I'm from MN, so a bar near my school named as if it was a bar near my home state of MN's school was a bit weird).

Anyway, that totally sucks I'm no longer around to go to the CAG party, will Cheapy be there in person, or is he staying in Japan?

Man, I remember going to the Gopher with my friends several years back and getting shnockered on Zombies and and Coors :p . Never went there in relation to any of the E3 stuff I did though.

Livecast the party to all cag members who are unable to make it there. If I lived closer than 2934 miles from LA, I would be all over it!

[quote name='bmachine']Wombat and Shipwreck hosted a CAGtogether at a Dave and Buster's in NY a few years back. It was a lot of fun![/QUOTE]

Which D&B location?

looking at the rsvp list, its gonna be a drunk sausage fest. if it wasnt for my fear of jews and nerds i would go.

[quote name='koolmoj']Eau Claire or Stevens Point.....Wisconsin CAG's yep yep![/QUOTE]

What no love for green bay now?

bread's done
Back