Cheap Guitar Hero guitar for 360

matsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

I recently bought the 360 version of the Beatles Rock Band Premium kit for cheap and I wanted to enjoy a few more games with my new plastic instruments. I felt nostalgic about the PS2 version of Guitar Hero II, so I ended up buying the 360 version. Unfortunately, the Rock Band guitar doesn't work with GHII ! I also read it's not compatible with GHIII, which I also planned on buying since it's so cheap now.

I'm guessing any Guitar Hero guitar would be alright for GHII/III, (GHII's Xplorer, GHIII, GH:Aerosmith, GH:WT, GH5), right? If that's correct, then this is what I'm asking: where can I find a GH guitar for cheap?

I've found GH3 bundles at Giant Tiger for $29.99, which would be perfect if they weren't all PS3 versions! Also, the new GH5 guitar is 50 bucks standalone, which is a little expensive considering I paid 85 bucks for the whole Beatles Rock Band kit...help?

Oh, also, if you guys know where to find Rock Band 2 for cheap, I would appreciate it. The Source and Blockbuster locations near me are empty, so I can't get it for 10 bucks. Wish it was still 20 bucks everywhere like a few months ago, what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
well. you could always check your local kijiji.ca for cheap games. I also tend to use goozex for a few games as well. RB2 currently goes for 350 points (you can buy 100 points for $5.

Although I DO have an extra copy of RB2. There's no manual or "bonus 20 song code" with it though.

Well I just bought Band Hero's full band kit for 40 bucks, refurb at FutureShop, I guess that's the best I could find and it solves my guitar problem!

Also I found RB2 on sale (?) for 20 bucks at BBV and used the credit I had left to get it.

Case closed!

bread's done
Back