Guitar Hero II & Guitar Hero Aerosmith Dual Pack (Xbox 360) $10.00

I paid full retail for Guitar Hero II when it was released and it was worth every penny and then some. It's definitely in my top 3 favorite games of all time....I don't know what the other 2 are.

Nostalgia factor tells me to buy this because GH2 was the first GH game I played way back when on PS2.

But the pessimistic side of me is saying I'm going to pop it in play a song and be disappointed with the fact that the songs are covers, promptly turn it off and play RB2 for my rhythm game fix.

But for $10... can't really go wrong.

Decisions decisions. :whistle2:k

[quote name='nekromantix']Nostalgia factor tells me to buy this because GH2 was the first GH game I played way back when on PS2.

But the pessimistic side of me is saying I'm going to pop it in play a song and be disappointed with the fact that the songs are covers, promptly turn it off and play RB2 for my rhythm game fix.

But for $10... can't really go wrong.

Decisions decisions. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

The song selection and covers were mostly very well done, and the difficulty and timing windows are spot-on. The achievements should keep it interesting for you. And I'll bet you could get your $10 back via eBay when you're finished.

Yeah, the dual packs are little known. That link says Walmart exclusive. Might be why so few people heard of them.

sorry but the original Guitar Hero still holds the most nostalgia for me...seriously every damn song on that game was amazing, even the extra songs. GH2 was mostly hit or miss esp on the extra tracks.

No joke, I saw this in-store today for $40 on clearance!
Holy smokes! I picked up GH: Aerosmith with the guitar @ Gamestop for $10/both, over a year ago…

and still have yet to open either one.

bread's done
Back