Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what you've done with the place, very spacious...

Old thread link in case anyone is interested in reading 1,800 posts of "Ack! I paid full price for that yesterday!" & "Yay, I'm so glad I waited a year for this to be $5 cheaper!".

Sticky This Thread Request #1

Gotta keep this place in mind.

If all those e3 deals go through, I'm going to have an even more ridiculous number of XBLA games.

Ah, that fresh new car smell.

In related news, bit last second on Serious Sam. Partially since I "think" I decided I'm not going to get half the games in next week's sale. Partially to save on points, partially as they don't seem to be what I want for one reason or another. Still going to be spending a good 2k however.

Ah, new thread.

Tried BF1943 tonight to see if I wanted to buy it before the sale ends. I had no idea what the hell was going on. Am I red or blue? Why are both red and blue shooting at me? I figure I just saved myself 800MSP that'll be better spent during this next week.

Hey Redjoey, you're supposed to link to the new thread in the old thread when closing it. But heck, good job keeping up with the deals as always.

I thought I did.

Edit: I did. In the old thread first post. I just didn't do it on the last page to bookend it. I had a post on the last page, but deleted it and realized I messed it up after I closed it

[quote name='reddjoey']I thought I did.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant on the last page (since that's what subscribers will see). But yeah, now I see you linked to it in the OP. Ah well.

I might snag MvC2 this week, and Vandal Hearts when it goes on sale in the next group. A lot of great prices on games I already own, otherwise I would be buying more.

[quote name='eastx']Sorry, I meant on the last page (since that's what subscribers will see). But yeah, now I see you linked to it in the OP. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I pretty much facepalmed when I realized. Oh well, next time I'll nail it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JStryke']In related news, bit last second on Serious Sam. Partially since I "think" I decided I'm not going to get half the games in next week's sale. Partially to save on points, partially as they don't seem to be what I want for one reason or another. Still going to be spending a good 2k however.[/QUOTE]

I also bought Serious Sam after trying out several demos and not being impressed by anything. It looks like I'll be spending 2000 points on Banjo Tooie, Braid (hopefully), Crystal Defenders and Panzer General. I'm still undecided on Geometry Wars and N+.

I'm really enjoying Peggle. It's a good thing it went on sale again since I passed the first time.

Not bad, might have to buy a card to get some of these games (Namely Alien Hominid and Castlevania). Pretty good deals, though, so many awesome releases lately i havent even brought them all yet =/ (Still have to get Earthworm Jim and Snoopy's game)

[quote name='Captain Wrong']Dear MS, more like this plz.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! There are so many games on Xbox Live I'd buy in a heartbeat if they'd drop 33-50% in price. As for this list, I'm picking up:

-Banjo Tooie - 800 Microsoft Points
-Bomberman LIVE - 400 Microsoft Points
-Contra - 240 Microsoft Points
-Crystal Defenders - 400 Microsoft Points
-Panzer General - 400 Microsoft Points
-Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment - 800 Microsoft Points

All the other games I bought at release or on other sales...only games on that list I won't own will be Portal, Zombie Apoc and Uno Rush (unless anyone can recommend it, even if I already own Uno). I just have a terrible feeling I'll never get around to playing any of em...

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not bad, might have to buy a card to get some of these games (Namely Alien Hominid and Castlevania). Pretty good deals, though, so many awesome releases lately i havent even brought them all yet =/ (Still have to get Earthworm Jim and Snoopy's game)[/QUOTE]

my nephew just bought snoopy without my permission wasted the points i was saving for shadow complex-and trials-this week

i got on to check my points as i was waiting for this sale and was like wtf happened to my points-then checked my library--full games and saw snoopy-and again i was like wtf-snoopy-kids like 6 so i can't be mad at him.-so i had to try it out- shit- can't give it back so i might as well try it and you know it wasnt that bad-only played 15-20 min though-

only games on that list I won't own will be Portal, Zombie Apoc and Uno Rush (unless anyone can recommend it, even if I already own Uno). I just have a terrible feeling I'll never get around to playing any of em...[/QUOTE]

i got zombie apocolypse and its cool like for 2-3 days played it somewhat alot and never touched it again-gets to repetive-to quick-

at least for me it did-then i again i paid $10 for it since i love zombie shit for $5 maybe it be cool

[quote name='mattBLiTZ']Dude Snoopy is an incredible multiplayer game. You should be thanking him.[/QUOTE]

will do-and like i said the 15-20 min i played yesterday were fun-

so yeah i will try it out again-especially now since i saw some dude mentioning he wants to buy it-and of course your recommendation-

As the previously #1 ranked player I obviously put a lot of time into the game, and I can say with experience that it's an excellent multiplayer game. Takes some getting used to, certainly, but I think you'll enjoy it if you try it out for a bit :]

[quote name='youenvy']my nephew just bought snoopy without my permission wasted the points i was saving for shadow complex-and trials-this week

i got on to check my points as i was waiting for this sale and was like wtf happened to my points-then checked my library--full games and saw snoopy-and again i was like wtf-snoopy-kids like 6 so i can't be mad at him.-so i had to try it out- shit- can't give it back so i might as well try it and you know it wasnt that bad-only played 15-20 min though-[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse or tell him mom and dad he pretty much spent your money and for them to pay up.

[quote name='reddjoey']Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse.[/QUOTE]

yeah i think i will cuz this time i seem to have gotten lucky-as the game doesn't seem to be bad-but yeah your right this would prevent future probs.

yes, yes, ive waited 2 months for this, im so biting on the shadow complex

[quote name='reddjoey']Sounds like you need to setup the family controls for when you aren't around to prevent misuse or tell him mom and dad he pretty much spent your money and for them to pay up.[/QUOTE] oh to see the look on the 6 year old's face when he tries to do it again, my brother did that to me way back when, when he added a password to his game filled pc

You know what? I've actually heard good things about Snoopy.

Contra at 240 pts... any thoughts? I'm still mad I bought Smash TV. Old arcade games just don't have the same feel on the 360.

The only problem with Splosion Man is that it gets incredibly hard in that you have to plan dozens of jumps in advance. It's lots of fun at first with great humor, but the difficulty spike can be a bit crazy at times.

[quote name='ChicoChanqlueta']The only problem with Splosion Man is that it gets incredibly hard in that you have to plan dozens of jumps in advance. It's lots of fun at first with great humor, but the difficulty spike can be a bit crazy at times.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My husband and I enjoyed the co-op play for a while, but it just gets insanely hard, what with near-memorization required in certain areas. Having to perfectly time jumps and 'splodes together is very challenging, and we've largely given up on the game. I still will play a single-player level now and again, but the difficulty ramp is a little too high, in my opinion.

awe, I thought the huge list was going on all this week, but I can wait until wed. Only thing on there I really want is Castlevania, as I have everything else on the list that I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back