Dr. P Iron Man Theme Contest 2: Dumbest Product Idea

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
Up for grabs are five more Dr. Pepper Iron Man XBOX Theme codes.

They'll be given to the five best (worst) submitted product ideas. They can be nonexistent, fake, real, or ancient. If it's too commonly known, it will lose 90% of it's value in my final judging.

Give a bit of details (more than just "jumbo shrimp!") about it, and why it's teh wurst evar. Pics are a plus.

I'll start you off with an example/my entry:

Marijuana Cologne.

Cannabis-Flower-HB-Left.jpg

It sort of exists, you can buy it online. 99% of the pothead population are trying to mask the smell, I suppose this is for that 1%. As if your long hair, broken tail light, loud music, and 13 bumper stickers (one of which says "bad cop, no donut") on your beat-up Chevy won't get you pulled over fast enough, this will help guarantee a full vehicle search and possible DUI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinect, though as stupid as it gets, is rather well known at this point. I'm looking for obscurity.

Three more spots guaranteed to win. It's not as hard as it sounds. Think of something stupid and Google it, and you're sure to find it.

Originally I was going to make the rules for this contest as "has to be made up, not already invented", but then I realized that, barring technology and decency, there's not much that hasn't been created:

Butt Warmer? check: http://www.customgelpax.com/products/heated-cushion.htm

[quote name='Darklurkr23']ALL TOO EASY

whiteout.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sorry your Hawaiian Punch Dew didn't win, hurry up and go buy as many as you can, it's the last time you'll ever see Typhoon...

White Out was the clear (pun intended) winner from the start.

Thanks for the code.

Edit: That's strange, when I try to redeem it, I get this error message:

There is a problem with the offer associated with this code.

[quote name='Kerig']Sorry your Hawaiian Punch Dew didn't win, hurry up and go buy as many as you can, it's the last time you'll ever see Typhoon...

White Out was the clear (pun intended) winner from the start.[/QUOTE]

Yea, seriously. White Out is good.. Typhoon is... Hawaiian Punch mixed with Dew.. which isn't that good. Distortion was just a fuckton of lime tossed in.. made me want to gag.

I miss throwback already :(

bread's done
Back