Free mini-iPod w/Citibank EZ Checking Acct (legit)

* IMPORTANT: By submitting an application pursuant to the Offer Details below for Promo Code CD2A, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) the satisfaction of all the terms and conditions of the Offer is required in order to qualify to receive and keep the Apple iPod® mini and, (ii) if, for any reason, you fail to satisfy all requirements of the offer, you agree to reimburse Citibank in the sum of $249.95, the retail price of the iPod® mini, and (iii) you authorize Citibank to set off and deduct such sum from any account you may have with Citibank and any of its affiliates without first trying to obtain payment through any other means.

**OFFER DETAILS: This Offer is not available at Citibank Financial Centers. To receive this Offer, you must: (1) open and fund a Regular Checking account online with the Citibank® EZ Checking account package with an initial deposit of at least $2,500 by 2/28/2005; and (2) pay two bills online at www.citibankonline.com beginning no later than the first full calendar month after the account is opened and during each of the following eleven consecutive calendar months. To "pay" a bill online means that funds are debited from your account during the applicable time period. The Apple iPod® mini will be shipped to you within 90 days of the end of the statement period in which the first two bill payments appear. Account must be in good standing at the time the iPod® mini is shipped. The Apple iPod® mini provided by Citibank will be available in two colors (silver and blue.) Citibank reserves the right to ship the Apple iPod® mini in a color of it’s choosing.

All accounts are subject to approval. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the customer. One offer per customer. Offer only available for first-time Citibank checking/deposit account customers. A customer may qualify to receive the award under the promotion code selected only. Persons who have previously qualified for a promotion award from Citibank, non-U.S. residents and persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is not transferable. If a sufficient number of Apple iPod® minis are not available to it, Citibank reserves the right to satisfy its obligation under this Offer by providing a different portable music player of equal or greater value in its place.

*** Citibank® EZ Checking account is free of monthly maintenance fees and per-check fees with a monthly direct deposit; otherwise the account is subject to these fees when minimum balance requirements are not met. Charges for other account-related services apply.

[quote name='doodle777_98']i dont click on anything from a person who has less than 200 post.[/quote]

thanks for informing us...no really... :puke:

but for once it looks legit, too bad it has tons of stuff to do.

add 2,500 to account

pay two bills online each month for 1 year.

by the time you do that who's gonna want one.

Doesn't sound like a bad deal, if you have an extra $2500 lying around and have direct deposit and..... :roll:

too many requirements sheesh!

But thanks OP for the offer anyway. Just not for me.

[quote name='doodle777_98']i dont click on anything from a person who has less than 200 post.[/quote]

Go look at my other posts and see whether they aren't solid and legit deals. As far as 200 posts, how does simply being a frequent poster ensure the person's credibility??!

I have nearly 50 (all positives) at eBay. Much harder to gain.

:?

:roll: I think someone is a bit too concerned with their post counts...this is the second time I've seen you say something like this today! Before, it was something like "...not from someone with less than 400 posts..." which was, coincidentially right after you crossed 400 posts.

HA HA!!

[quote name='bottlenut'][quote name='doodle777_98']i dont click on anything from a person who has less than 200 post.[/quote]

Go look at my other posts and see whether they aren't solid and legit deals. As far as 200 posts, how does simply being a frequent poster ensure the person's credibility??!

I have nearly 50 (all positives) at eBay. Much harder to gain.

:?[/quote]

dont let him get, hes just being an elitist fuck.

the deal is a little demanding, but fotr those of us with the money its a great offer. and fyi you get the ipod after 2 months, read the site before assuming things.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='doodle777_98']i dont click on anything from a person who has less than 200 post.[/quote]

:roll: I think someone is a bit too concerned with their post counts...this is the second time I've seen you say something like this today! Before, it was something like "...not from someone with less than 400 posts..." which was, coincidentially right after you crossed 400 posts.

HA HA!![/quote]

ha, no i didnt.

I think I'd rather just pay $250 for an iPod mini than do this "deal"... way too much hassle... I was all set to do it until I read the part about paying bills online. I've got everything set up already somewhere else - it's going to take a lot more than a measly $250 to get me to switch everything...

[quote name='maxflight']yup, in a year, ipod minis probably won't be found anywhere.[/quote]

They're already a waste. Even with the price drops ($200 for 4GB, $250 for 6GB), why not just spend the extra money to get the 20GB iPod?

hmmmm interesting sooo your sayin i can safely stash the money i obtained from selling "medicine" to little kids and get an ipod for free....i knew doing the wrong thing would pay off

[quote name='danny90044']hmmmm interesting sooo your sayin i can safely stash the money i obtained from selling "medicine" to little kids and get an ipod for free....i knew doing the wrong thing would pay off[/quote]
Hmm, I hope you found that funny, because I know I didn't!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='maxflight']yup, in a year, ipod minis probably won't be found anywhere.[/quote]

They're already a waste. Even with the price drops ($200 for 4GB, $250 for 6GB), why not just spend the extra money to get the 20GB iPod?[/quote]

The iPod mini is an awesome little player. Holds up to 1,000 songs in your pocket (do you really need more), runs on both Mac and Windows and weighs a mere 3.6 ounces and runs 8 hours without a recharge.

You're not going to touch it for that "price" -- provided you can meet CitiBank's requirements, which aren't all that taxing if you're cash-flush.

And, no, I'm not on CitiBank's payroll.
:cool:

Interesting deal. I need to set up a new checking account anyway...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you have to set up direct deposit for this deal. I clicked around and there is a monthly fee unless you hae direct deposit or a minimum of $1500 in your linked accounts. So since you need to put $2500 to qualify for the deal you'd have that covered anyway, right?

Is there an actual date when this expires or is it just one of those things that could end at any time?

[quote name='doodle777_98'][quote name='organicow'][quote name='doodle777_98']i dont click on anything from a person who has less than 200 post.[/quote]

HA HA!![/quote]

ha, no i didnt.[/quote]
:rofl: Yes you did. I was going to point out the same thing.

[quote name='wubb']Interesting deal. I need to set up a new checking account anyway...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you have to set up direct deposit for this deal. I clicked around and there is a monthly fee unless you hae direct deposit or a minimum of $1500 in your linked accounts. So since you need to put $2500 to qualify for the deal you'd have that covered anyway, right?

Is there an actual date when this expires or is it just one of those things that could end at any time?[/quote]
:idea: :idea:

[ Today (the 28th) appears to be the cutoff date. Regarding your question about direct deposit, the site I lifted it from -- http://dealnews.com/articles/78718.html --- now makes a mention that a direct deposit account is required, although I didn't see such a requirement at the CitiBank link to the promotion. Perhaps give their 800 line a jingle, just to be sure
:?

bread's done
Back