Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY 3D 42.99 Gamestop

i'm so confused w/ all these glasses and what requires a 3D tv..last night I was waching G4TV recorded and they had the trailer for Crysis 2 in 3D..well just the other day I found some Super Bowl Monsters vs. Alien promo glasses and put them on. Even with the crappy SD quality of the tv footage, and red/blue FREE glasses, I could still make out the 3D..so what gives? I think we can make our own glasses...

edit: b/c If I can enjoy all these 3d games on my current set and using some cheap glasses, then that sure beats buying the $3500 Sony TV and those heavy-as-hell glasses for what $200 a pop?? I would totally embrace 3D if the former is going to be mainly true, if not, it's a big meh and will pass..

It's only anaglyph 3D (like the red/blue glasses type, but with green/magenta instead). It works on any TV. Personally I couldn't even make out the 3D effect, and it just made my head hurt... which is weird, because I never have that feeling from any other kind of motion or 3D nonsense.

When will this drop below $30, just give me the goddamn game & the challenge maps. Beyond sick & tired of this 3D garbage...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']When will this drop below $30, just give me the goddamn game & the challenge maps. Beyond sick & tired of this 3D garbage...[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know that you've played Batman with a proper 3D Vision setup (not red/blue) if you think you are sick and tired of it. Awesome experience.

[quote name='turls']Well, I don't know that you've played Batman with a proper 3D Vision setup (not red/blue) if you think you are sick and tired of it. Awesome experience.[/QUOTE]
I'm here to play video games & couldn't care less if shit popped out the screen, lac of a "proper set-up" has nothing to do with it.

[quote name='token2k6']Needs to be a 4D version before I buy it at that price..[/QUOTE]

Isn't this a good game and well worth it?

[quote name='UberNinjaz']When will this drop below $30, just give me the goddamn game & the challenge maps. Beyond sick & tired of this 3D garbage...[/QUOTE]
same here ....but i hear the 3d actually good so i might try it out when the price drop to 30.

bread's done
Back