Sid Meier's Pirates (PSP) - 9.99 Preorder Amazon

So wait, is this a rerelease? I played that on PC and it was pretty good. I'd probably buy another copy for $10 for the PSP!

[quote name='slidecage']talk about #@$#$# over collectors :)

had one sold it for like 50 in for another[/QUOTE]

no, its fucking over the hoarders & cash trolls.

collectors collect because the game is good. this fucks over people who try to capitalize on collectors. if anything this low price is even better since its easier to find and add to the collection.

[quote name='postulio']no, its fucking over the hoarders & cash trolls.

collectors collect because the game is good. this fucks over people who try to capitalize on collectors. if anything this low price is even better since its easier to find and add to the collection.[/QUOTE]

Yay! :applause: :D

I'm (probably) buying it because it was fun on PC, I think the PSP port is supposed to be good, and it's got replay value and seems like something that's great to have on hand for if you're stuck somewhere without a new game.

[quote name='illennium']Other PSP games being re-released for $10:

The Warriors
Manhunt 2
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony[/QUOTE]
I'm in for Pirates and Dungeon Siege. I hope Amazon does this for the DS. I need a copy of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All, I got a broken copy, but can't return it because I waited to long to check its condition. I think somebody scribbled on it with a marker or pen. :cry:

I played the fuck out of Pirates on PSP. It's not an arcade game. It's got rudimentary fighting, semi-lame music button mashing, reasonable boating, a bunch of sim type buy and sell crap, various storylines, and some RPG elements. It's slow moving and great for on again off again gameplay. Or just start a new game if you wait a month.

Somehow I loved the whole combination of not too much of anything. I highly recommend this title at $10. It's pretty perfect for the system, too. And FYI it's basically identical to the Xbox version.

bread's done
Back