Help in replacing PSOne inserts

lotusoftheleaf

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
A few years ago I received a ton of PSOne games from my uncle as well as his PSOne console. He kept all of his games in one big DVD binder and the few games I had at the time were still in their jewel cases. I got some used games through the years, many of them also without cases. Now, I have too many loose discs to fit in the DVD binder and the binder itself is an eyesore sitting amongst the games still in their cases, and it prevents me from organizing all my PSOne games in chronological order like I've done with the games for my other consoles.

Clear jewel cases are easy to come by and I have most of the instruction manuals already, but I can't find the back inserts that sit under the disc tray. I found some scans I could use, but then when I take the disc out there'd be just blank paper. I'd like to have the picture underneath the disc like the original inserts.

My question is, is there some site that has both front and back scans of those inserts so I could print them back to back, or is there some site that sells the actual inserts?

Those sites only have the back cover. What I'm looking for is called the inlay I think. I found a website that has them, but they have a logo in the bottom corners. I can't post the link, but the site is Moby Games.

There's quite a lot, but here they are:
Parappa the Rapper
Resident Evil 2 (Dual Shock)
Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits)
Parasite Eve
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Final Fantasy VIII
Parasite Eve II
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Final Fantasy IX
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Digimon World 3
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
The Legend of Dragoon
Vagrant Story

Hmm. Well, since I can't seem to find all the inserts I need, I'm considering replacing all my jewel cases with DVD cases since I like the look of those custom covers on the Cover Project site. Is there a good site to buy good DVD or PS2 cases from for cheap? I need at least 20 of them: 4 two disc, 1 three disc, 3 four disc and the rest single cases.

bread's done
Back