[Updated]11 James Bond Blu-Ray set $170.99 off (Final price $99.99)

damn. fucking amazing deal. thanks for this! (so glad i didnt bite when it was like 100 or whatever a couple weeks ago!)

im in.

edit: bought it. 67.20 after tax to nyc.
also bought Forrest Gump for 11.99 because i realized it has a rebate and i have the original dvd.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Why no goldeneye, that makes no sense. Or any of the daniel craig ones. good deal, but its not complete fuck that.[/QUOTE]

It's not 'complete' because the other bond movies have yet to be released on blu ray. This has all of them that have been released so far(except the two films with daniel craig)

I've cancelled three orders so I could add more stuff. My final order (since the Bond Collection went up $30) is:

James Bond Collection
Forrest Gump
Godfather
Godfather Pt. II
Kelly's Heroes/Where Eagles Dare
Leon the Professional
Law Abiding Citizen

Just to clarify -

Amazon sent out a tweet that listed it as $200 off w/ code and then changed it with no warning right? I went ahead and ordered it and sent them a customer service email asking for them to adjust the price to reflect the $200 discount. Figuire worst they can do is say no and i'll either keep the order or cancel it. $99 is still a good deal IMO.

Just got off the phone with amazon. Customer service rep said she would credit me back the $30 once it shipped, which should be tomorow morning or friday at the latest :) Yay :) :)

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I've cancelled three orders so I could add more stuff. My final order (since the Bond Collection went up $30) is:

James Bond Collection
Forrest Gump
Godfather
Godfather Pt. II
Kelly's Heroes/Where Eagles Dare
Leon the Professional
Law Abiding Citizen[/QUOTE]

AWESOME picks =]

and theyre all at amazing prices on amazon right now!

dont forget that forrest gump comes w/ a 10 dollar rebate if you have the dvd, it has to be postmarked by 6/30

My Bond set shipped today and amazon already processed a $30 refund to match the $69.99 price. Heh, it really pays to just ask nicely sometimes. Lady I talked to was super nice and didn't give me any hassles. This set is a steal at $69.99

bread's done
Back